II: Luna Agnesi

It's about time they fear you.

Luna tried to close her eyes and snuggled her body in a soft bed covered with white sheets surrounded by comfy pillows. She's been like this for about couple of hours ever since she got to bed and been forcing herself to fall asleep, but she couldn't and it made restive.

How am I supposed to have enough energy for tomorrow if I can't have a good night sleep? She sighed, accepting her defeat and the fact that she will never get her needed rest. Bored, she faced the ceiling and roamed her eyes across the details of her beloved room then realized that she will miss this place.

"You must prepare yourself, for tomorrow your mission starts." 

She tried to remember her father's exact words and reached out to feel the wild beating her heart resonated. She couldn't still put a clear mind to the fact that the long-awaited day was just hours await. Her hand lying flat on her chest was curled into a fist when she felt a sudden mix of emotion.

She felt blue leaving this place; the only place in the world she could be safe from any harm. At the same time, she felt anxious on what's lie ahead of her. Though there's a part of her that eagerly wanting to go out and see the world; to break free, live life and depend on her own. This uncertainty confused her up to the point that she started questioning her effectiveness and the success of this mission.

"No..." she mumbled through gritted teeth and it had taken everything inside of her to clear all the negative thoughts. "Stop thinking nonsense Luna." She whispered to herself as she lightly shook her head, trying hard to pull herself back together. "This is all for my father, for my family." She muttered, sounding more courageous than before. "You can do this Luna..." She nodded fiercely, agreeing to the thought. "That's...riiiight, fwuaahhh...." she yawned and slowly released the grip on her clothes as she felt her eyes starting to get heavy and let herself fall to sleep.

|TIME SKIP|

It seemed that her eyes have a mind of its own; fixated at an old brick cottage guarded by white fences that were outgrown by vines and a backyard full of wild plants. It would be a relief if she could muster enough courage to look away from the very house which has been her home for as long as she can remember. You might be wondering, how come a cottage could have a huge hall, basements and several rooms? To tell you a secret, the seemingly ordinary house in the middle of the forest was just a mere illusion to hide a lavish mansion that without a doubt could draw a lot of attention. This way, witches could continue to live a life free from those who despise them.

The house appeared to be shrinking on her sight as her distance was getting further and further away from it, until it can no longer be seen. Finally she managed to look away, then sat properly and focused her attention in front of the car.

"I'll miss you the most Luna-sama?"

She turned her head to look at the boy wearing a proper butler suit, sitting decorously right next to her at the back of the driver's seat. His wavy honey blond hair looks polished and arresting thick eyelashes batted gracefully every time he blinks. Luna wondered, just by merely staring at his complexion, how is it possible that this boy could appear more beautiful than a woman.

She heaved a sigh before replying, "How many times do I have to remind you to drop the honorifics already. You are allowed to call me Luna, Zeke."