Ch. 1 : Got Kidnapped.

Mao Mao's POV

"Mao Mao", I heard my name being called, I turn around, still in my crouched down position, " hmm? "I questioned.

" Could you and Hao Mao deliver some medicine to the Verdigris house? ", " yeah, got it, Dad", I said, standing up.

___

"Be careful out there. Kidnappings are on the rise", " we'll be fine. We'll stop by the herb plot on our way back. "I said as I'm done with my shoes and bag (I don't know what the heck is that🙄✋) , " yes, please do. ", "we're off! "

___

'VERDIGRIS HOUSE'

me and Hao Mao went inside, avoiding hundred of man standing in the line.

After I'm done, I walk over and take off my boots.

'Hmm... Looks like the medicine isn't that effective... 'I thought as Hao Mao, went to experimented something else.

"So? Is it working, nee-san? " Hao Mao asked, "no... It's taking too long to heal, I'll tweak the recipe some... " Hao Mao just smile, "how about you? Are your experiment is done? " I asked back.

"Neither did I... I guess it's because of some mysterious leaves you just picked out of no where" Hao Mao said.

"Hey-! ", " oh, Mao Mao, Hao Mao", "Hey Pair in nee-chan! ", I said, " Hey, you guys have more wounds and burned mark again! ".

"Oh, this? This is just my experiment for my medicine, like always", I said, " well, still trying to experimented the fire! As always also" Hao Mao said.

Then... "Oh! " I said, "you two eat good? ", " yes, Pairin Nee-chan! ", " your breast are amazing, like always", I said.

"Mao Mao! "

We turned to see her... "If one of you guys little experiment explode in this room, I will not forgive you guys! ", " or, you want to become one of an entertainment here? ",She said with a smug face.

'Yikes!'I thought, I quickly packed, then drag Hao Mao away from that old woman, "granny, we'll leave the meds here! ", I said before we ran passed her.

" tell that old man that I say hello! "

___

'Yey!!! Out of stress! Finally, freedom! And we are.. At the... Plantation!! Yey!! 'I cheered at my head as I bright slightly, and cat ears appear at my head.

Everywhere I go, Hao Mao just keep following me, as if she want to tell me something, just as I was enjoying this.

"Nee-san... Look up", Hao Mao said, I raised my eyebrow, then I look up, to see three man stand in front of us.

'Could it be, kidnappers?! ', I thought, as they suddenly tied our hand.

___

" Dad's gonna be worried about us...", I said, "nee-san? Why are you not worried that we are kidnapped? " Hao Mao asked, I look over her, to see that her face that was calmer and more careless than mine.

"And you're not? ", I asked her back, she just stare blankly at me then she shook her head.

"Thought so... " , I said, knowing my little sister too much.

(Hullo! Human! Wait, who aren't human here?? Who's unicorn?? Who's SHREK?? 🤨, btw, Peace! ❤👈😘)