Special Chapter!

Mao Mao's POV

"Uh... Jinshi-sama? " I called his name, worry filled my voice.

"What is it? It's kinda concerning if you are worried about something. " Jinshi said with a concern tone.

"Do you see Hao Mao around here? " I asked as I furrowed my brows.

"No... Isn't she always with you?. " Jinshi asked, raising one brow.

"No.. She isn't with me now... I-i have look for her every where... " I said, as tears appears in my eyes.

This of course shocked Jinshi, he never see me cry the time I became Lady Gyokuyou lady-in-waiting.

"Then...where could she've been? " Jinshi said as he lower his head.

"Mao Mao! " I heard Lady Gyokuyou shout, I look to my right.

I saw Lady Gyokuyou standing there with tears in her eyes, "d-did you find her?! Hao Mao, where is she?! " Lady Gyokuyou asked panicking.

"Lady Gyokuyou! " Jinshi shout as he saw her.

"What actually happened now? " Jinshi asked.

"H-hao Mao! She suddenly goes missing! " Lady Gyokuyou said.

"What.. But, How? " Jinshi asked.

"W-we don't know! " I said, as my breathing became heavy, I don't want to lose her... She.. She is my only sister...

" did you guys look everywhere?! " Jinshi asked, we nodded, "we did! " I said.

"Then... Where could she be... " Jinshi asked in a low tone.

"Sent the guards to find her! " I said, Jinshi look at me then nodded, then he run out of the room.

___

It's been five hours after Hao Mao's been missing... And this make me goes into flowing tears.

"Where is Hao Mao?! " I asked as I sobbed, I'm not really the type that will cry over something or someone missing, but now, the one missing is my sister!

"Jinshi-sama! We found something! " the guard shouts, they showed us Hao Mao's skirt that have been ripped and a red liquid was visible.

"... " I goes silent, I don't know what to think, what is the red liquid? blood? But why? What happen to her?

"What is this liquid?! " Jinshi asked, "i-it look most likely blood, sir! " the guard said, I was so taken back by that.

I stare at the skirt intensely, where is she? Why is her skirt got ripped? Why is there blood on it? Who did this?!.

(That's it! Oh my gosh.. Where does Hao Mao go? And why is there blood on her skirt?)