Chapter 9: The System of Spirit Hall

It's been a full two and a half years since Su Wen experienced the Martial Spirit awakening ceremony. He doesn't want to continue waiting.

"The first Spirit Ring should maximize the quality of my Martial Spirit."

Currently, Su Wen has prepared methods that can maximize the quality of the Martial Spirit.

"Using the Origin Soul Power to maximize the quality of the Martial Spirit, in addition to the characteristics of the Spirit Ring itself, the more Soul Power contained in the Spirit Ring, the better for me!"

"This way, the Martial Spirit can undergo the maximum transformation, ensuring that I won't be stuck at the bottleneck of level thirty or forty in the future."

Su Wen is very clear that his Martial Spirit is ordinary. Having the ordinary Book Martial Spirit with Innate Spirit Power is already surprising enough. After all, It was basically impossible for a Soul Master to cultivate to the Rank of a Spirit Elder with an ordinary Martial Spirit.

"Not only do I want to be able to continue practicing without being restricted by my martial soul, but I also want to ensure that I can practice as fast as possible."

As for the Immortal Herb.

Su Wen is definitely going to try to obtain it, but he won't daydream about things he hasn't obtained yet.

Moreover, achieving the utmost transformation in each possible instance is essential and only then can the Immortal be maximally utilized.

...

Su Wen went all the way to the Spirit Hall and successfully found Su Yuntao.

"Is it you? Have you reached level ten?" Su Yuntao has some impression of Su Wen.

It's honestly quite fast to go from level five Soul Power to level ten in two and a half years, especially considering Su Wen's Martial Spirit is just an ordinary book. But in reallity, Su Wen reached level ten in just over a year, which is obviously abnormal..

According to Su Wen's speculation, because he traversed to this world from another, he was blessed with naturally strong spiritual power, compensating to some extent for the disadvantage in cultivation speed. The fact that an ordinary Book Martial Spirit can have Innate Spirit Power might also have something to do with this.

The Grandmaster and the Dean speculated that Su Wen's Martial Spirit might have undergone some variation in intensity, so they didn't doubt that Su Wen broke through this point in a little over a year.

"Do you need a permit for the Soul Hunting Forest?" Su Yuntao frowned, looking at Su Wen, puzzled. "Can't our academy help you obtain Spirit Rings?"

"I want a hundred-year Spirit Ring for my first Spirit Ring."

Su Yuntao suddenly realized and nodded.

That does seem quite unlikely.

The Primary Spirit Master Academy, with only the Dean having broken through to Spirit Ancestor, and the rest of the teachers not even reaching Spirit Elder, makes hunting a hundred-year Spirit Beast quite dangerous.

Only a Spirit Elder can relatively easily kill a hundred-year Spirit Beast, but to control the Spirit Beast and let the students kill it themselves is much more difficult.

Especially within the Soul Hunting Forest.

Lack of understanding about Spirit Beasts, misjudging their age, and underestimating their strength can lead to various crises. Therefore, besides the need to obtain Spirit Rings, very few Spirit Masters go to hunt Spirit Beasts, especially those who choose to become teachers at the Primary Spirit Master Academy.