Chapter 111: Su Wen's Sense Of Urgency

In this battle, Su Wen finally experienced pressure.

Even the mutated Gale Stormwind Doubleheaded Wolf of Feng Xiaotian was only close to the top-tier Martial Spirit.

The Diamond Mammoth, on the other hand, was a completely top-tier Martial Spirit, on par with Yu Tianheng's Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon, with outstanding defense and strength.

Coupled with being outnumbered two to one, Su Wen truly felt the pressure.

In the Spirit Grand Master and even Spirit Elder Realm, Su Wen's strength was overwhelmingly invincible at the same level. However, with the advancement of Soul Power to the current Spirit Ancestor Realm, Su Wen showed signs of fatigue.

"My Martial Spirit has indeed evolved to the top tier, but ultimately lacks a distinctive combat characteristic."

Without the defense and strength of the Diamond Mammoth, without the destruction and power of the Clear Sky Hammer, and without the strong attack attribute of the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon.

Now, all of Su Wen's strength is developed by himself.

The Fire Demon Style enables him to be invincible among peers in the Spirit Grand Master and even Spirit Elder Realm.

It's because his methods are perfected, he has a large number of Spirit Skills, and they burst forth strongly.

Just like how Ning Fengzhi and others currently believe, Su Wen's extraordinary Soul Power cultivation speed is because he enjoys the fusion degree of higher-level Spirit Masters in advance. At this moment, Su Wen's strength among peers is also similar.

Although his advantage is not due to possessing abilities that only higher-level Spirit Masters have, these advantages themselves are the advantages of higher-level Spirit Masters over lower-level ones. As Su Wen and his opponents' Soul Power increase, Su Wen may still have advantages in the number, quality, and outbreak of Spirit Skills, but they won't be as prominent.

However, with the Fire Demon Style and the Fiery Heavenly Sun, at least Su Wen will stand undefeated among peers in the future. As long as the Fiery Heavenly Sun domain is activated, Su Wen can win battles relying on consumption and the combat methods of the Fire Demon Style without any problems. At most, he might lose the ability to quickly resolve battles within a short period.

"I have the fourth ring, but the Fourth Spirit Skill, Replication, is not a Battle-type spirit skill, so my advantage is further weakened."

Su Wen's Fourth Spirit Skill is used to assist in cultivation and enrich his own combat methods.

However, the benefits are also obvious. At least Su Wen is truly versatile and won't be restrained by his development direction.

He can attack, defend, be agile in attack, engage in both melee and ranged combat, and even fly.

This battle made Su Wen reflect on many things.

It also instilled a sense of urgency in him.

Comparing himself to ordinary Spirit Masters at the same level is not his goal.

Only by comparing himself to those outstanding individuals can he understand his shortcomings.

"Tang San's Twin Martial Spirits, if we truly wait until later stages, with eighteen Spirit Rings and Spirit Skills, plus the Tang Sect's unique techniques, and even the Clear Sky Hammer with all ten thousand years old or above Spirit Rings, my advantages are completely negligible."

Currently, his Spirit Ring configuration seems to surpass most people, but when compared to Twin Martial Spirits like Tang San's, it suddenly seems to lose its edge.

Doulou Dalu: The Power of a BookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara