Chapter 114: Grandpa Dugu, he's the one who laid hands on me!

Su Wen felt his feet sink, controlled by a constrainting force.

He quickly mobilized Soul Power to strike.

Replicating the Diamond Mammoth Martial Spirit, he had experienced Crushing Pressure, and had also studied it. At this moment, as Su Wen's Soul Power surged, his Spiritual Power enveloped him completely.

Boom!

The Crushing Pressure, which was already hastily applied, was quickly nullified by Su Wen's targeted counterattack.

However, at this moment, Huyan Zhen's Gravity Squeeze had also descended. Although called Gravity Squeeze, it was actually a force of oppression within its range.

Gravity Squeeze is a Spirit Skill that many Martial Spirits could acquire. Zhao Wuji's Vigorous Vajra Bear possessed this Spirit Skill, where his Gravity Squeeze was a pulling force erupting from the ground, as well as manipulating the air within the range to oppress enemies. In contrast, for Huyan Zhen with the Diamond Mammoth Martial Spirit, accustomed to pressuring others with force, his Gravity Squeeze was a force of oppression descending from the sky.

Above Su Wen, vortex-like winds appeared, weakening the oppressive force layer by layer.

If this oppressive force was rated at a hundred, then Su Wen, in just a brief moment, weakened it consecutively eighteen times with vortex-like winds, each time reducing it by two.

Among them, nine times of the released force were converted by Su Wen. The winds swiftly rotated in place, changing direction after a rotation, counteracting against the force of gravity, and neutralizing roughly the equivalent of ten units of damage.

Through such means, Su Wen had nearly halved the oppressive force.

A burst of flames erupted within him as he dashed towards the cliff behind him.

Enduring the impact of this oppressive force head-on caused Su Wen's internal organs to violently tremble, with a faint sense of tearing.

"Huyan Zhen, I'll remember this grudge!"

Su Wen leaped fiercely into the cliff.

Driven by the winds, his descent speed was extremely fast, and in an instant, he disappeared from sight.

After his vision vanished, Su Wen condensed his wings and changed the direction of his fall, flying towards where the team was located.

On the cliff, Huyan Zhen's face turned ugly.

It wasn't so much that he thought Su Wen's return would bring trouble, but he simply found it embarrassing.

As a dignified Level 89 Spirit Douluo, personally taking action, yet still letting Su Wen escape – it was a great humiliation.

"He has control over the wind element, demonstrated flying skills, so it's unlikely he would fall to his death," Huyan Zhen pondered the possibility of Su Wen returning to the team.

Very slim.

However, he was prepared to wait and see.

But just as he descended from the mountain, before he even approached the Emperor Fighting Team's encampment, Huyan Zhen felt a chill, his hair standing on end.

His gaze fixed firmly on the elderly and the young before him.

"Grandpa Dugu, it's him!" Su Wen pointed at Huyan Zhen.

Dugu Bo's cold eyes turned towards Huyan Zhen, with the shadow of the Jade Phosphor Serpent Emperor faintly coalescing behind him, poison gas spreading.