Chapter 103: It's No Big Deal

Huo Tianyang's Martial Spirit is the Violent Fire Dragon, which mutated from the foundation of the One-Horned Tyrant Dragon.

His Fiery Heavenly Sun Skill originally started with the fusion of his four major Spirit Skills: Raging Inferno, Brilliant Sun, Fire Demon Overlord Body, and Flame Master.

Using these four Spirit Skills as a foundation, he merged their various characteristics to form a new Spirit Skill.

In the world of Spirit Masters, this is one of the most common types of self-created Spirit Skills, where existing Spirit Skills serve as the basis for creating a unique Spirit Skill that belongs to the Spirit Master themselves.

Compared to Xiao Zhan's self-created Spirit Skill, the Fire Demon Style, the drawback is that it's not easily passed down.

With the requirement of having the four major Spirit Skills as a foundation, it mandates that the learning Spirit Master must possess at least four corresponding Spirit Rings and corresponding Spirit Skills.

Even though Huo Wushuang currently has three Spirit Skills, none of them correspond to Huo Tianyang's. At most, the Third Spirit Skill might have some commonalities with the Fire Demon Overlord Body.

As for Huo Wu, according to the original story, she would only acquire the Brilliant Sun Spirit Skill at the fourth ring.

The difficulty of inheritance is evident.

"If you want to cultivate my Fiery Heavenly Sun, you must first attempt to master similar techniques to my four major Spirit Skills," Huo Tianyang briefly explained the effects of his four major Spirit Skills.

Su Wen pondered for a moment.

"Although you don't possess the Fire Demon Overlord Body and Flame Master Spirit Skills, based on your performance in the recent battle, I believe you should already meet the requirements of Fiery Heavenly Sun in these two aspects."

"As for the Raging Inferno, it's a ranged fire attribute Spirit Skill. While its group attack capability is important, what's even more crucial is creating a fire attribute environment. Given your learning ability, it shouldn't be difficult for you to develop it."

"Perhaps the most difficult yet crucial point for you is the Brilliant Sun." Huo Tianyang slowly juxtaposed the learning requirements with Su Wen's current abilities, analyzing the main training needed for Su Wen to learn Fiery Heavenly Sun's techniques.

"The role of Brilliant Sun within Fiery Heavenly Sun is central, responsible for the continuous supply and conversion of fire attribute energy."

Not only does Su Wen lack the corresponding foundation, but this Spirit Skill is also the core of Fiery Heavenly Sun, which is why Huo Tianyang mentioned that it's the most difficult yet crucial point for Su Wen.

Su Wen listened attentively, nodding along as Huo Tianyang analyzed.

After Huo Tianyang finished his analysis, he raised his hand to ask a question.

"Any questions?"

"Uncle Yang, I'd like to ask, what number Spirit Skill is your Brilliant Sun?"

Huo Tianyang frowned, unsure of the significance of Su Wen's question, but he still answered, "My Brilliant Sun is the fourth Spirit Skill."

The fourth Spirit Skill?

Isn't that convenient?

Su Wen's eyes lit up.

Seeing this, Huo Tianyang felt he understood Su Wen's thoughts and shook his head, giving him a reality check, "Just because Brilliant Sun is my fourth Spirit Skill doesn't mean it'll be easy for you to develop. Within Fiery Heavenly Sun, the Brilliant Sun learned is just the basics. The real core lies in the aggregation and conversion of energy."