Chapter 116: Double Breakthrough

For Su Wen, absorbing two Spirit Bones naturally wasn't easy.

If Su Wen had heard about the possibility of increasing the lifespan of Spirit Rings, he hadn't heard of increasing the lifespan of Spirit Bones.

Therefore, he approached the absorption of each Spirit Bone with great caution.

The reason he kept the two Spirit Bones was also because he intended to start researching Spirit Bones.

During the night, while resting, Su Wen condensed a Flame Clone and once again attempted to integrate the three thousand-year-old Phantom Light Beast Spirit Bone into it. This time, he still didn't succeed, but there seemed to be some reaction.

"It seems feasible to temporarily fuse Spirit Bones using a clone to perform Spirit Skills contained within them. However, the Flame Clone clearly doesn't fully align with this idea, and the higher the lifespan of the Spirit Bone, the greater the demands on the clone." Su Wen tentatively concluded.

After attempting to fuse the Phantom Light Beast Spirit Bone with the Flame Clone, he withdrew the clone.

The Heaven's Book Martial Spirit appeared in his hand, and page after page flew out, merging into the Phantom Light Beast Spirit Bone in front of him.

The Fourth Spirit Skill was activated.

Su Wen had already attempted to use the Blue Silver Emperor's right leg bone, but there was no progress. However, the initial attempt made Su Wen feel that his approach was correct; it was just that his Replication talent wasn't fully developed yet.

Or rather, the combination of Replication talent with the Engrave ability of the Book Martial Spirit was not yet perfected, and his analysis ability of Spirit Bone Spirit Skills was insufficient.

Now, with only the three thousand-year-old Phantom Light Beast Spirit Bone being replicated by Su Wen using the Fourth Spirit Skill, Su Wen quickly made progress.

The Replication Spirit Skill from the Mirror Image Beast couldn't replicate Spirit Bones. The most basic ability was to replicate Spirit Beasts or Martial Spirits.

Spirit Bones fused by Spirit Masters cannot be replicated, nor can the skills of Spirit Bones be replicated.

However, replication is ultimately a process.

As Su Wen initiated this process, the behavior of replication had actually begun, but the Fourth Spirit Skill itself did not provide a template for replicating Spirit Bones.

At this moment, Su Wen used his own pages as a substitute for the template, implementing the analysis and replication actions onto his own pages.

Progress was made, albeit slowly.

At this rate, Su Wen estimated that even three days of continuous replication might not be enough to fully replicate.

"It's still a good start," Su Wen thought.

He didn't find the speed slow.

At least his speculation was correct.

Once this replication was completed, it meant that Su Wen's development of the Replication Spirit Skill had taken a step forward, and the scope of replication had expanded.

With more experience accumulated, perhaps he would be able to replicate the Spirit Skill of the Blue Silver Emperor's right leg bone as well.

Of course, the greatest significance of this development for Su Wen is not actually the replication of Spirit Bones.

Rather, it lies in the modification of the template for the Replication Spirit Skill.

Using the Replication of Spirit Bones as an opportunity, Su Wen realized that he could rely solely on the analysis and replication abilities of Spirit Skills, combined with the engraving of his own Martial Spirit as a template.