Chapter 119: Like Master Like Desciple

The observation area.

Yu Tianheng and others watched the scene on the stage, even from a distance, they could feel the changes in Tang San's state.

Goodness, this is...

Such a huge change.

At this moment, Yu Tianheng finally understood why Su Wen would mention such a common character flaw that many people have. If it were Dugu Yan who got injured in battle, he would also be angry, affecting his own judgment. It's not just Dugu Yan, but also teammates. If they were seriously injured in battle, he would act impulsively too.

Now he understood the reason why Su Wen deliberately pointed this out. It's not just a minor flaw, but a particularly serious condition.

"If I remember correctly, Tang San is the disciple of Uncle. How could such a rational person like Uncle teach such a disciple?" Yu Tianheng frowned, puzzled.

However, even though he was puzzled, deep down he had a vague answer.

Yu Xiaogang had left the Blue Lightning Tyrant Dragon Clan a long time ago, and Yu Tianheng's impression of him was entirely based on childhood memories. All that remained were the images of him taking care of himself and playing together, naturally forming pleasant memories.

As he grew up, he had also heard his uncles and other people in the family talk about Yu Xiaogang, but due to his preconceptions, he didn't take those "harsh words" to heart.

But undoubtedly, he knew about these "harsh words."

He just hadn't been willing to admit it before.

Was Yu Xiaogang's leaving home due to the pressure from the family, or was it because of his own strong pride, leading him to leave in anger?

Yu Tianheng used to think it was because of the pressure from his grandfather.

But now, he was starting to accept another viewpoint vaguely.

The seemingly stable and rational Grandmaster was actually the most unstable one.

His pride, like Tang San's towards Xiao Wu, was like a sore spot. Once touched, rationality would collapse, and there would be no stability whatsoever.

Tang San was furious, his purple eyes filled with bloodshot streaks.

Seeing Tang San in this state, Su Wen became alert.

He wasn't afraid of Tang San's Blue Silver Grass and hidden weapons, but that didn't mean Ning Rongrong wasn't afraid.

"In this match, the teacher didn't restrict me from using hidden weapons!"

Tang San stopped using Blue Silver Grass, and now various small hidden weapons such as flying needles and darts appeared in his hands.

Swoosh! Swoosh! Swoosh!

Each hidden weapon cut through the air in an arc, swirling in the sky, making it impossible to guess their true trajectory and landing point.

The skill in the deployment of hidden weapons was very clever, even able to make thrown darts suddenly curve in the air, extending the time it took to reach the target, causing the opponent's defense to miss the perfect timing to avoid the dart.

However, all this cleverness also involved the use of force.

And among these forces, there is a rather important parameter.

That is, the external forces acting on the hidden weapons during flight.

Under normal circumstances, hidden weapons are only subject to gravity, using it as a basis to design the force and create the intended trajectory.