MY peafowl....

So here I'm to talk...

Well, this is my first ever book...that I'm going to start Soon...

I'm a reader too, just like you guys, but thought why not to make my own book to satisfy my inner soul I thought to write some years back.

And please don't be harsh on me, if I did any mistake just tell me I'll try to improve it. and I know one thing that this story is not going to be great in views but it will be great in my heart and want to share it with you guy's too, so you can also keep it in your heart....

So, I don't know from where it came in my mind... like literally now I made my first ever cover for this book.
I finally completed the cover and the description also and I don't know how the heck my mind worked in the middle of a night...🤦‍♀️

But don't worry I will not disappoint you guy's, at least that much fate I've in me.

But I want some support and motivation...which I expect from you all.

Most importantly that this is safe place and if you guy's........ want safest place it's my insta dm or chat box... whenever or
wherever you guys feel low just come and talk to me... and I'll also talk if something happens well, I talk a lot (but there's no one's to listen)

And if somehow, I may came rude in words, which I will not I'm sure because I'm really friendly person, but still if somehow you guys feel bad tell me I'll do anything to make it up to you..., and I've great idea's to make every chapter a good plot.

And please read it least some 3, 4 chapters I promise it gets interesting, and will not be boring.

I have a insta profile, for my peafowls go check it out it's link is in my profile.

And I didn't do PhD in English so please manage, my mother tongue is not Hindi neither English so cope up with me and tell me my mistake.

For now, BYE MY peafowl....

(and Yaa I will call you guys peafowl means- group of peacock 🦚 both male and female and OfCourse children)

Note: - my starting chapters are not professionally edit but trust me they will get better after 5th chapter....