5~feeling something something

~Vote and Comment ~
  Peafowl

Karnish's Pov

I felt a soft way of breeze touching my face slowly, making me feel the little bit of peace, ...

But still at the end of my mind there was something inside eating me out, which was making me feel restless.

I was on my bike going towards my apartment were we all friends live together, it was total 5BHK flat without any disturbance and full privacy.... but here some useless jokers were exception ...

I Suddenly felt my pocket vibrating, and made the bike stand at the corner of the street, uhh it's Abhijit....

"Hello" I uttered with heavy eyes.

"Uh-umm, bro can you go back to the beach side party," I heard Abhijit requesting.

"Why? What happened" I rub my face in harshly and ask him rudely.

"That... actu-" he was being too slow so I just cutted him off.

"Abhijit, be quick" I said with a stern voice, it was being too difficult for me to roam around with these weak limbs and sleepy eyes.

"Maheshforgottheapartmentkeysattheparty"
now that's it, I was getting more annoyed, and by tone of Abhijit I was sure it must be some stupid reason, cause by some stupid person.

"Abhijit....can you be slow? " I said gritting my teeth while trying to control my range of anger which was on its peak.

"Umm, Mahesh forgot the apartment keys.... at the bar counter"
that's it, I just cutted the call without answering it and stuff the phone in my pocket.

I took a left turn towards the beach, where the party was going on some hours ago, and now it was awfully silent here, I made my way towards the empty beach, the chairs were removed and the place was cleaned by the workers, shit....

I still thought to try my luck and started searching for the key, I looked at every corner of the place, but I couldn't have found it and thought to call Abhijit.

"Hello Abhijit" I muttered while my eyes were still lingering here and there in the search of keys.

"Hey, Karnish did you got the keys? If yes!! please come back, we all are Hella tired" he said without letting me reply.

I took a deep breath, the havoc happening in my brain heart, soul and every damn was not letting me focus on anything.

"Abhijit....I'm going to stay at one of the hotels and dare you guys come there and disturb me" I said taking a pause and cutted the call without letting him answer.

I pull my hairs frustratedly trying to calm the inner havoc in me, which was trying to come out of me to kill every damn living soul.

It was being so hard for me to even breath, and I was trying to keep myself calm because the scene I saw at the party, was making my blood boil, how frecking dare he, after getting beaten by me mercilessly he still has the guts to come Infront me with some other bitch and make out with her Infront my sister. Urgh....

I hopped on the bike and made my way towards the nearby hotel, after checking in, I asked the staff for some personal stuff and made my way towards the room.

I had always adored this place a lot, it's made me feel something... which I never felt before, I feel like home here...
More than being at apartment I had spent my most of the time here, it may look like a hotel from outside, but it's cozy from inside and it helps me clear my mind.

I came inside the rooms. It's just the way I told them to keep, me being the regular customer they know what I want, and what I don't, ...

I took the towel from the bed side table and made my way towards the bathroom....