1~Result day

Radhika Sharma Pov

I was going through some last-minute details filling on my computer,

My heart was beating so fast, like it's racing with some horses, And the Dibba who was seating beside me was not helping it either.

"Dibbe Stop Shaking your legs."
I yelled at My bestfriend Aka Athrav Chowdhury
And concentrated back at my computer.

"Mikky Did it came?" He asked still shaking his legs anxiously,
I glared at him and shook my head.

"Yar, please tell Dadi to Stop ringing the bell, it's not helping me either for my weak heart." he said dramatically keeping his hand on his chest.
(Dadi= grandmother)

I took a deep breath, before uttering.

"Okay let's do one thing, you check mine result I will check yours."
He grabbed his laptop without thinking and kept it on my lap.

I got up from my seat to give him the place, and I sat on my bed.

Then I saw my room's door slowly opening and My mother came in with some snacks.

"So did the result come?" My mother asked and I shook my head.

"There's still 5 minutes left for it Mumma" I said patting my chest to calm my racing heart.

My mother kept her hand on my shoulder and spoke.

"Calm down, it's not necessary to crack the Neet in the 1st attempt, there are so many chances you can try it again. So, Stop stressing yourself Kishori" I looked at her stunned.

"Mumma, why are being negative already? the result didn't even come, and you are already assuming the worst." I said making crying faces.

She is already making me ready for my failure.

"Result came RESULT CAME"

"Shh... Stop Shouting dibbe, I'm damn sure till north to south, every human being must have heard you" I said massaging my ear.

"Uhm, Sorry Dayan but the result came, now please check it," he said making faces.
(Dayan= witch)

"If I will check yours, then who will check mine? Huh?" I said glaring at the stupid fellow.

"Yaa yes i will check it wait" I shook my head in frustration and started filling the details on the result page.

I was filling the details on the result page but suddenly out of nowhere my mind goes blank, ye dibbe ka naam Kya hai.

(What is the name of this trash-can)

What the heck... how the fuck, I can forget his name...

Must be the habit of calling him Dibba took over you... (my subconscious mind mocks me)

I looked at my mother and gave her some signals, asking about Dibba name, but looks like she didn't get it.

So, now it looks like I have no other option......at last in the naming place I just typed Dibba...

"RADHIKA your result" I looked at him and again my heartbeat started racing.

Ahhh you already won the race heart now stop beating so Fastly.

I got up from the bed and came towards the table, ohh min-

"Mummaaaa" I shouted loudly making both of them flinched badly, I looked at her apologetically and smiled widely.

"Your daughter got pass with full 687 marks" I squirm on my place and hugged her tightly; this feeling was like literally being on ninth cloud and right now no one can stop me from to go out of the earth.