7~Flattered heart

~Vote and Comment~

Radhika's Pov

When someone says extreme!! it can be said in any situation,

like any situation.

and if the word extreme had stretched a lot, we should know that the person is in extremeee trouble...
This is what's happening with me right now, and the main reason is when I don't keep a tract of time, today I was extremely late.... like frecking late and my friends being my friends didn't wake me up, like dude if you woke someone up, they are not going to ask for any taxes or something.

Currently I was crying on my fate, because I couldn't have found my physics notes, and the only thought which came in my mind was,

call you're frecking brother!!

That's what I'm going to do.

"Pick up, pick up!!" I was tapping my foot impatiently on fluffy white rug, ready to tear it apart with my toenail. and finally, after some rings he picked it up.

"What.!!" He shouted loudly probably irritated with my early morning call, and now I was crying for real... because I know he is not going to help me in any situation, but thought to try my luck, which I don't know if I've it today or not.

"Bhai." Me being greatest sweeter tried to butter up my brother.

"Shut up you're buttery puttery  nonsense and come on the point." Came his rude voice.

dad I miss you....

Okay, it's not going to work just say it, Radhika.

"Can you drop me to the c-college?" I asked while pulling the phone far away from my ear, already knowing the consequences.

"YOU WANT ME TO DO WHAT...?" He screamed so loudly for my horror.

"Are you frecking insane or I was not good enough to have a sweet little sister." He said not being harsh but harsher.

I just rolled my eyes on his words and hung up the call.

It was not like he doesn't care about me, but it was all about me being whining around him, and rearing on him for small things, I never did my school projects or assignment, they were all done by him...But that time I was a teenager and now it's different he wants me to grow up and become independent... these sentences were not said by him but my grandpa, he said that... this is what bhaiya told him when for the first time we had a big fight, It was the same but the difference was that day I was crying and today I totally understand him.

I inhaled and exhaled, trying to divert my mind from taking a U-turn towards emotional road.

Now looks like I've no one to help me but me..., Ugrah.

Let's not waste the time, I thought and started packing my bag as fast as I can do, there were only 10 minutes left and then they'll close the god damn gate, shit.

I packed everything in my bag and for the last time saw my appearance in mirror, which I never did before.

I locked the door and made my way downstair in hurry, I again checked my bag for consideration if I left something important or not. And again, started walking but....

I saw an unexpected person leaning on his bike with his devilish appearance he was looking like a god damn meal in his black shirt which was combined with light blue jeans and with his favorite white sneakers, and he was staring at one spot....

And when I realized that one spot was me!! I instantly lowered my eyes.

Shiva shiva shiva shiva, I was chanting it under my breath trying to calm my heart beats.