2~suspicious Athrav

Radhika Sharma Pov

I was trying to drag my suitcases and the bag on my shoulder was making it difficult for me,

"Dibbe, please help me to take these suitcases to pg." I said to Athrav, my collage and pg are near, thus it was going to be easy for me, even if I woke up late.

(Dibba/Dibbe= trash-can)

When I didn't get any answer form him, I turned around to see that, he was lost in his own thoughts while looking at one spot.

I followed his gaze, there was a lady with a man, there were talking to each other and were looking quite happy, I looked at Dibba, he was still gazing at them, so I again turned towards them,

it's look like the man offered a lift to that lady which she accepts it gratefully.

"Let's go" he replied, his voice was sounding serious, therefore I thought not to ask him anything right now, I nodded and started walking till my pg road.

We reached to the pg. gate, and I looked at Dibba, he was looking off.

"So how are you going to your pg.?"
I asked trying to make the atmosphere light.

He smiled at me and spoke.

"OfCourse By walking, but you will not get it, because you are not human you are an alien" he said hitting on my forehead while laughing,

probably must be laughing at my expression.

I rolled my eyes and spoke.

"Ohh come on, I was just concerned about you, what if someone kidnaps you?" I said raising my one eyebrow at him.

"Haha, No one can kidnap me" he said proudly showing me his muscles arm.

"Ohh you are right no one will kidnap a trash-can like you" I said while laughing at his reaction.

"You wai-" but before he can grab me and beat the shit out of me, I ran inside the pg.

"Haha the Dibba thinks, that he is smart enough to roast me but it's me Radhika Sharma" I said to myself while making my imaginary color up.

But my eyes widened looking at the girl Infront of me in pajamas and messy hair with a Water bottle in her hand and looking at me weirdly.

I smiled at her awkwardly and waved at her.

"You from?" She asked me.

"Delhi... actually my no. also came at Delhi, but I wanted to come to Jodhpur AIIMS, for some changes in entity" I said while observing her gesture.

"Uh-hh, how much did you get?"she asked kind off nervously.

"687 I know it's kind of low for AIIM delhi bu-" before I can finish, she shouted loudly, I'm damn sure my mother also had heard her from Delhi.

"687.... fricking 687 maya, Sana, Piyu come here fast" she yelled calling these names.

"What happened Ishu" one of them asked.

"Aree asked what didn't happened, maya this girl who is standing Infront of us had got 687 marks in Neet and she is our roommate" their eyes widened.

Ohh God save me, I pleaded and covered my ears because I know what was coming next.

And there it was....

"Ohh mine.... OHH MINE GODDD WE HAVE A TOPPER NEET STUDENT WITH US" they started twirling around me, and I felt awkward standing there in that manner.

"Oh mine-, SHIT... we didn't even ask you, what's your sweet name,"
the girl named Ishu I think so asked me, smiling widely at me showing off her whole 32 shiny teeth's.