6 ~Hide and seek

~Vote and Comment~

(Not edited yet)

Karnish's Pov

Everyone was busy in the arrangements of small get to gather, it was routinely chaos but today it was extreme, knowing we're having guest everyone was exceedingly excited. Slow rhythmic music can be heard till terrace but in short time it will change into chaotic song.

I was laying on the roof top, in my own thoughts, the slow chilly breeze were ruffling my hairs softly.

The only thing which was proceed in my head was, I don't know what I'm doing, sneaking suspicion from some certain feelings, didn't felt pleasant but at the same time it was pushing me towards something unknown, something like....
Fondness, warmth, a feeling of warm personal attachment and..., affection.

The heavy wavering emotion which were faltering my heart, the passion of sense and sensitivity of strong matches... which were giving awareness of consciousness but still lack of sensibility of response, were making me extremely frustrated.

I annoyedly sit straight, and stare at the sky.

I felt a knowing presence behind me, and then heard that person stumbling.

"Ahh.. mummaaa...shit shit my leg." I look behind me only to find Mahesh groaning in pain while looking at his leg.

I got up from my place to inspect his leg.

"What were you doing near the flowerpots?" I asked looking at him suspiciously.

He gave me an awkward smile and spoke.

"I- Haha, nothing I just came to examine these flowers, ha-ha never saw one of them blooming at night." He said laughing nervously.

"Ohh so you were here to examine these flowers?" I asked acting with him and gave him a mischievous smile.

His eyes shined and he nodded his head at me while showing his 32 white teeth, I also smile at his silly behavior and took his leg in my hand.

"Ohh, so you didn't know that African violet blooms all year a long?" I asked giving him a smile and immediately press the thumb on his injury.

"Ahhh-uh Ahh Karnishhh, leave my leg it's paining." He said groaning in pain and jerked is leg from my hand.

I laughed at him, showing how much, I enjoyed it, and he glared at me.

"I shouldn't have come here." He said getting upset and I smiled at him.

"Okay okay, I will not tease you now. And tell me why you were standing there like a stalker." I asked him while controlling my laugh.

He again glare at me and rolled his eyes like a feminist.

"I just came here to keep an eye on my depressed friend, never knew what people like them can do on terrace." He said standing up from his place and I gave him my shoulder for a support. we settled at the place were minutes ago I was laying.

We made our self comfortable and I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Haha, why are you even comparing me with your self?" I said giving him a victorious smile.

After that he didn't say anything nor I.

Everyone who is jovial are not always fortunate to be happy, they also go from something so unexpected that people can never imagine. They have to facade there personality so no one will sympathies them.

He patted my thighs, and I came out off My thoughts. I looked at him, and he raised his eyebrow, and I did the same.

"Urgh, Karnish I'm asking you something from past few minutes." He said getting frustrated.