ch 4

Conan-11 pov

"Omg, today's the day!" Olivia exclaimed as she bounced down the stairs, "are you excited?".

"Your up early" I joked, "who knew that the night owl was actually an early bird?"

"Hey, I don't want to be late to THE concert! Finish eating, then you have to help me decide my outfit and my looks"

"Aka the girly stuff".

After breakfast, olivia dragged me upstairs into her room and handed me two outfits. One being the speak now red merch and black skirt and the another being a red dress.

"Which one should I wear?" Liv asked.

"The t-shirt and skirt, since it's more taylor related. Plus the color of the dress isn't really the red that "red" gives"

"Ok, now how about my hair?"

"Do you still have those red hair clips that you got for a performance? You can put that in, so it matches with your outfit?" Since we don't have parents that can help with our looks, a few red hair clips will be the best that we can manage.

"Sure", olivia agreed," but what about you, what are you gonna wear?"

"Since you wore t shirt and skirts, I'll just wear a red t shirt and black shorts, to match with you."

After we changed into our respective outfits, the clock strikes 10, so we hurried outside and was greeted by a red car.

"Good morning, conan and olivia!" Ruby greeted us as we climbed into the backseat.

"Good morning!" We greeted back and shared stories about our lives for the rest of the car ride to avoid awkwardness.

After what seemed like forever, we finally arrived! Ruby helped us out of her car and led us into the arena.

"So remember how I said that taylor tried to find swifties all across the globe for a surprise after the concert? Well here's your ticket for that surprise. Just meet me here after the concert and I'll take you to the place that the surprise is held at."

"Ok" we replied. After thanking ruby for everything she had done for us, we excitedly walked into the concert and is ready to enjoy the night.

An
-------
Happy belated lunar new year to all who celebrates! See you in the next one!