ch 7

Olivia-8 pov:
I turned around and there she is: the crowned princess of swifties town. I immediately rushed forward, trying to get to taylor, but my little legs failed me and I fell down.

When I first hit the ground, I didn't feel anything. However, a stabbing pain in my back started crushing me, and there I saw: dozens of people stepping over me and not even bothering to look back. I know they are excited, but even I won't get this excited to stop taking care of the messes that I made.

"Omg, Liv are you ok?". I heard conan rushing over to me. But I didn't respond, and just layed there helpless, hopeless. I felt hot tears threatening to fall, but I didn't have the strength to wipe them. I can physically sit up and raise my hand, but my mental strength is gone, considering that no one apologized to me, the victim, but now everyone is looking at me as if I'm some sort of wounded animal.

But then that source of light appeared in front of me. Taylor herself rushed back to check on me. She pulled me into a hug and whispered,"are you alright? It's okay, darling." She then rubbed my back, which hurts brutally right now, but I can't feel the pain anymore, I just feel special. For the first time, I finally knew what it was like to be pulled into embrace that felt like you mom's.

After a few seconds of staying there, taylor pulled away and told me to call for her if I needs anything. Then, she walk to a table and told us to form a line for signatures. We weren't informed about this, so I looked over at conan in panic and asked,"what do we do now?".

Conan thought about it for a minute, and told me, "just make her draw 13s on our hands? And then never wash our hands again." When it was our turn for the signature, taylor not only drew 13s on our hands, but she also signed her name on a piece of paper and drew cats on it for us to keep.

Then, taylor set up a karaoke section. I requested "picture to burn" and Conan requested" state of grace". We both volunteered to sing "red".

Next, swifties had been called into a room to have individual time with taylor, and while we waited, we socialized with other swifties. Most of them felt sorry for me, and some are humiliated by their actions, but I could careless, since I'm about to meet my idol. Some of my favorite encounters are those swifties who are just happy to talk about taylor.

Then, it happened. A dad told us to go inside for individual time with taylor, and all of my worries about life immediately got erased. I am so ready, so excited to finally properly meet taylor for the first time.

An
--------
Guts tour just started ahhh but im so sad I didn't get tickets. Bc its Olivia's week, I decided to write this in her pov.

For the next chapter I'm gonna be mixing conan and olivia's pov, since two chapters of different povs takes too much time and a lot of the info are all repeated, but one pov is a little empty and something feels missing.

Liv is so dramatic in this chapter just like how she is on tour(so cute), and I saw the video of her after the show with a tiara on her head greeting fans and my first thought is: that's the crowned princess of livietown, which is where the statement, crowned princess of swiftietown came from at the beginning of the chapter(which was probably inspired by the princess of kitty town, iykyk). Anyways, enough nonsense, I'll see u in the next one, bye!.