Finding a purpose

Y/n P.O.V

I walked out of the portal and ended up in a strange room with......ducks I think? I can't tell, the rooms dark and I'm kinda shaken up from my escape. A person walked through the door and turned on some lights and saw me.

????: A human!? Here!? Kid how did you get here!?

Y/n: I-I think I was in......heaven? There were angelic scientists, angels with black halos, and this.

I raised the sword I took from the angel's laboratory and he seemed to know what it was.

?????: the Yamato......they had it!?

He looked at my face and he seemed to recognize me.

??????: wait, you look like.......no

Y/n: who? Who do I look like?

Before he said anything my legs gave out from exhaustion so he helped me up helped me clean up and got me into a bed.

Y/n: t-thank you sir, your too kind. Where am I?

????: hell, I am Lucifer Morningstar.

I was surprised, he is Lucifer, the Lucifer!? He's so kind, not like people make him out to be, also he's kinda shorter than I expected.

Y/n: could you possibly know why the angel scientists abducted me?

Lucifer: well, have you heard the story of Sparda, the dark knight?

Y/n: not exactly, but there is a game franchise that his name was mentioned a lot throughout.

Lucifer: well, that's to be expected. But he was the son of one of the current exorcist angel cast down because of Adam, I found him mourning and I took him in, soon I agreed to the extermination of sinners and Sparda felt as if he shouldn't just sit around and let them be killed, many times I tried to stop him from interfering but in the end he was too determined. Not only that he noticed most of the hellborn started to invade earth, so he forged that blade you have. He used the Yamato to travel to earth and cast the rogue hell born back to hell and sealed off the hellborn's ability to travel to earth with the Yamato.

Y/n: so he was a hero.

Lucifer: not only that, he was a liberator. He gave hope to humans and the souls that were sent here until... 100 years ago he was killed by an exorcist, Adam to be more specific, but he died with a smile on his face. Also gave Adam a very painful scare that never healed even to this day.

Y/n: so why did the angels come for me?

Lucifer: before he left earth after casting the hellborn back here he impregnated a woman, your ancestor.

I was the descendent of a demon!? That could explain the rapid growth in my strength without any muscle growth but, i was the decent of a liberator.

Y/n: that's.....SO COOL!!!

I sat up as he brought some clothes for me