Being known by all.

a while back a guy named "sir Pentious" showed up, which I think is terrified by my presence alone because he tries to avoid me. But other than that I mostly stayed in my room and worked on who this mysterious descendent was.

Y/n: maybe I could ask people around town if they seen Beowulf fight someone like me.

I grabbed the Yamato and my cloak and walked to the door where alastor meet with me.

Alastor: good morning y/n, come to join me today?

I noticed pentious' egg Bois at alastor's feet.

Y/n: sure. I needed to go out anyways.

Alastor: splendid!

We left for the city we had a bit of small talk, he asked what I worked on in my room and and I explained the eggs kept asking questions about alastor, really pushed his buttons until he threatened them to keep quite. Soon a figure came to alastor.

????: hark alastor, how fair thee this day.

I knew the eggs we're about to say something so I gave them a glare.

Alastor: GREETINGS ZESTIAL!!

He responded and looked to me and noticed something about me.

Zestial: hmmm, the young man looks awfully a lot like sir Sparda. Ar thou his kin?

Y/n: yes sir my name is y/n l/n, the descendent of Sparda.

To be honest I'm pretty impressed that he was able to tell that even though I had a good over my head.

Zestial: I see, and is that the Yamato thou wields?

Y/n: yes sir, I took it from the angels who abducted me. But that's a story for another time.

We walked and talked and we arrived at where Alastor and Zestial were heading and entered the elevator alastor stopped the eggs from entering, but unfortunately one found himself stuck inside with us he noticed me and I just put my finger to my mouth and told him to be quiet.

Y/n: so alastor, why did you come here? I mean I know why I'm here I obviously followed you. but what was your reason?

Alastor: well, us overlords have a meeting and since you are here, it would benefit the both of us if they know who you are.

Y/n: maybe.

So we entered a room I sat down next to alastor, he sat down next to a woman with black eyes and other overlords entered. And soon a woman entered with two others and started the meeting.

????:welcome. Hell sovereign overlords. I invited you all here because you represent the controlling powers of our city. Together you own millions of souls.

She went on and Zestial whispered something to her, she looked to me.

?????: hello, y/n I'm Carmella carmine.

Y/n: nice to meet you miss carmine.

She smiled at me thencontinued before someone bursted through the door. She was on the phone, practically interrupting the entire meeting but she hung up the phone and sat down, playing on her phone, and miss carmine  continued talking, correction tried to continue, but the person, who was called "velvet", raised her hand.

Carmilla: yes velvet.

Velvet: on the matter of discussion.

She quickly threw the head of an angel, an exorcist to be specific.