Gaming with the Vees and others

From here this is gonna be like meme/ helluva boss related chapters so until s2 of hazbin comes out enjoy the madness of this chapter.

It's been a few months since we saved the sinners from hell and helped fix the hotel. I was in my room playing call of duty bo2 with the Vees, and yes it got chaotic.

Clink clink.

Valentino: is he fucking searching for a goddamn game!?

Vox: the more you complain the longer it'll take.

Few minutes later

Valentino: is he searching or is he sitting there eating fucking oatmeal!?

Velvet: sitting there eating oatmeal.

Valentino: Y/N!!!

.
.
.
.

Valentino: im fucking calling him! Jesus man!

You picks up.

Y/n: sup slut.

Velvet: damn y/n.

Valentino: are you g-*audio glitches* JESUS!!!

Y/n: I've been searching this whole time you dumb nimrod, if you look at the top of your screen you'll see 12 max on the screen which means I'm fucking searching for a game you fuckin' beaner price of shit, wrap you dick in a quesadilla and SUCK! MY FUGGING! DICK!!!!!

Velvet and Vox started laughing like crazy as Val sat there in shock at what you just said.

An hour later.

The game ends with y'all losing

Player: damn it's quiet on that side now!

Vox: oh ho ITS QUIET ON THAT SIDE NOW AINT IT BOAH!!

We laughed

Vox: listen here you fat fuckin' red neck siting in from of your goddamn Vox tech mic with you nuts hanging out of one side of your shorts, SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Y/n: Jesus!! *laughing*

A couple of hours of playing later and the I.m.p team hop on and join your discord.

Y/n: you guys can hear me right?

Loona: yep.

Moxxie: yea

Blitz: loud and clear.

Y/n: guys we doin' gun game.

Vox: and guess what dumb and dumber are gonna do the entire time.

Loona: knife the entire round.

Y/n: Vox, loona you know us too well!

You and velvet laugh.

Valentino: and guess who there gonna target the most.

Everyone: you.

The game begins and of course the first person you go for, who just got promoted, is Val and you just start randomly going after the other players with velvet and loona.

Valentino: FUUUUCK!!

Blitz: Y/N YOU ASSHOLE!!!

Valentino: VELVET FUCK OFF!!!

Moxxie: no, no, NOO!! FUCK!!!

Y/n: Vox got me! *laughing* its fun knifing ain't it vox?