Being there for everyone.

Y/n's P.O.V

I was outside practicing with the Yamato, after an hour of practice I went back inside and I involuntarily slicked my hair back, and apparently it stayed like that for a while and husk called me out on it.

Husk: hey kiddo, why's your hair still slicked back?

Y/n: wait, I slicked my hair back?

Husk: you didn't notice? Hold on.

He pulled a mirror out of nowhere and I saw that I looked like Vergil.

Y/n: whoa! Wait, where did you get that mirror?

Husk: I pulled it out my ass.

Y/n: charming husk, charming.

We both laughed and we noticed everyone at the couch watching something.

Y/n: hey husk what are they watching over there?

Husk: angel's porno. It's best if ya stay here with me kid.

Y/n: yea your probably right.

The tv must've turned off or it ended cause angel was bragging about it being good.

Husk: not a very convincing interrogation if you ask me.

Y/n: if you wanna see an actual interrogation watch some Batman Arkham interrogations. now that's some interrogations.

Husk just sighed and kept going. I just pulled out my phone and looked up "Batman Arkham knight interrogations" to show everyone. I turn to show husk first but he was already by the couch so you went to the living and started showing everybody the clip I had in mind.

Everyone gave different responses but did agree that these interrogations were better. But husk and angel were still talking before he got a phone call, he looked real uneasy when he picked it up. When he hung up he told everybody his boss needed him and left, Charlie tried to stop him but it didn't work.

Y/n: wait what happened?

Vaggie just patted me on the head.

Vaggie: sometimes you are just to precious for hell y/n.

Y:n: so...we're just gonna forget how I sliced Beowulf's head off without hesitation.

Vaggie: like I said sometimes.

Charlie decided to go and visit Angel and talk to his boss I volunteered to go with and Charlie, Vaggie, and husk tried to convince me otherwise but I still went with. Soon we get to angel's job and the moment we walked in I knew I should've listened and stayed behind. It was a p*rn studio then angel and a moth looking guy and he was a creepy motherfucker. Velvet mentioned him last time I called her and she even said he was creepy, I never expected one of her friends to be this creepy. When he came over and greeted us he licked Charlie's arm and I involuntarily punched him. I freaked out a bit.

Y/n: I-I am so sorry I did that!! I-I dont know what came over me!!!

Moth man: oh ho, don't worry about it kiddo, velvet told me your a bit protective of people close to you.

Charlie: um..... anyway, I have to come here to aggressively-kindly talk about angel.

Angel gave hand signals Charlie to stop.