The rise of a mad king

After the fiasco from yesterday, I was getting the best sleep of my life. But then I heard a big crash and looked out the window and saw alastor. I grabbed the Yamato and ran downstairs to see what was going on.

Y/n: ok, what the hell is going on!?

Charlie and......wait why is Lucifer here? Anyways they turn to me and Lucifer seemed excited to see me.

Lucifer: hey kiddo! look at you!! I guess it was a good idea to send you to Charlie *nodges Charlie*

Y/n: well- GET DOWN!!!

I then quickly slashed two shark looking guys before they could get close to Charlie and Lucifer. (Just imagine the judgement cut from dmc)

Lucifer: whoa! Now that's something!!

Y/n: ok before we continue this conversation what the hell is going on!?

Charlie: oh! well long story short, alastor's friend lead loansharks to the hotel.

I face palmed and began to walk outside.Vaggie notices and stops me.

Vaggie: where are you going!?

Y/n: to help alastor, I mean he could use the help.

Vaggie just chuckled a bit and let me go. I walked outside and hit a guy with the handle of the Yamato and pushed him away. Alastor notices me.

Alastor: nice of you to join y/n.

Y/n/Vergil: couldn't let you have all the fun. could I?

Alastor chuckles and continues killing the sharks I on the other hand just slashed them, of course not actually wanting to kill them, soon is was surrounded with guns pointing at me so I use something I never used before.

Y/n/Vergil: YOU SHALL DIE.

I landed and began to sheath the Yamato slowly, as I fully sheathed it the sharks fell down in pain

I landed and began to sheath the Yamato slowly, as I fully sheathed it the sharks fell down in pain. Alastor then stood beside me.

Y/n: ok sharks, y'all had y'all fun and we did to. Now beat it! Before I beat you!

I walked inside as a small woman passes me, and walked to Lucifer and Charlie to finish greeting Lucifer.

Y/n: anyway before we were rudely interrupted. Well you raised a good daughter, her and Vaggie are literally mother figures to me now.

Lucifer: well, well! When I met you you were skin and bone, now look at you! Look at that muscle.

I look down and realized that there were bandages on my chest. I had a "bruh" look on my face after I realized it.

Y/n: *embarrassed* well, thank you sir Lucifer.

Lucifer: please the sir isn't necessary, your ancestor was told that a lot.