Angel Eight Part 2

C H R I S

I Haven't Ate, Showered Or Rested, Every Since I Got Back From The Hospital. I Haven't Spoke Either. I Just Cant Believe My Brother, Potna, My Besfraan, Tha Nigga That Been There From Day 1 Is Gone Bruh, Like Its Unbelievable. I Keep Having This Feeling He Aint Dead...Like Im Just Dreaming.... But I Aint.... Like Damn Man It Seem Like Everybody I Love , I Lose , Hell I Wouldn't Be Surprised If Shai Or Bri Left * i stated thinking about what i just said* " Sorry Lord I Take That Last Part Back, But Why Him, He Was Only Tryna Make A Way, A Living, & You Took Him, He Was Just 23 , God This is hard. " I Snapped Out Of My Thoughts When I heard A Voice.

"Babe Come On you Gotta Eat " shai said sittn next to me. I Kept Silent. " Christopher Come On I know You're Hurting Were All Hurting , But You Just Cant Sit Around And Make Yo Self Miserable babe. I know He Was Close to You, Your Only Bruth, But God Did This For A Reason , We Just Dont Know What That Reason Is. Remember Baby God Dont Make Mistakes. It Was His Time, But No Matter What Just Know That Im Gona Be Here For You, But I Need You To Stay Strong, For Me Okay, . " she said Rubbing My Back

" But Just This Morning, We Was In Da Trap , He Was Chasing Niggas With Dead Bugs Making Us Laugh, We Was Playing 2k , While He Was Tellin Me How Much He Loved Bri & How He Wanna Make Her Happy , Younno Just Laughin at Old Shit, Moments Like That Man Its Just... I Trailed Off, & The Last Words I Said To Him Was, " Bri'Anna, Bri'Anna, Bri'Anna ' , I Chuckled. Not I Love You Lil Bro, Or Im Thank Ful For You, Younno, Shit Like That. And That Shit Hurt.

" Bye this time shai was crying , " Sweetie, Im Sorry Honestly I Am, Shai Said Wiping Her Tears Away, " You Shud Call Bri and See If She Straight, She Said Handing Me My Phone.

I Went To "Sister " Under My Contacts and Pressed The Green Button. The Phone Rung As I Held It Up To My Ear. Finally She Answered.

Bri-"Hello " She said in a sleep voice.

Me- "Heey Babygirl, How You Pulln Thru?? Was You Sleep? " I Asked Coughing A Lil Bit.

Bri - Chris I Just Cant Believe Hes Gone, I Mean The Only Man That I Just Ever Loved Besides You & Dad Is Gone , I Cant Bare With It, This Bed Is So Empty, Im Alone. Its Dont Feel Right Chris. she said crying

Me- Aww Bri, dont Cry Mama, Just Think Aug Wouldn't Want You Crying, He Would Want You To Be Strong, Just Like When Moma & Pops Died, We gotta Be Strong Together Shawty. Alright

bri-Okay , I Just Feel Like Its My Fault , I Shud have listened to him , i shuddnt have ranned, he was chasing me in his car, i was trynaa get away from him in my car, and it just happened in a matter of seconds, i saw it, i called out for him, he didn't answer, brother.. hes gone.

Me - Maree ' i said calling her by her Middle name. Aug Will Always Be Here In Our Heart , Stop Crying Bri, & It Aint Yo Fault, You Was Just Doing What Normal Mad Women Do When They Mad At They Nigga. Trust Me Babygirl We Gone Be Straight, Now Get Some Sleep. Goodnight, Love You.

Bri-Okay , Thank You Maurice, Goodnight & I Love You Too.

With That I Hung Up & Went downstairs to ear, afterwards, i took a shower, then laid in the bed next to a sleeping shai. I Placed a kiss Upon Her Forhead befor Tellin Her I Loved Her Too . I Laid My Head On My Pillow, Thinking As My Eyes Got Heavy. I Slowly drifted off To Sleep , Hoping This Was A Dream.

B R I ' A N N A
| Next Day |

I Woke Up To My Phone Ringing, Its 8:00 im The A. M. "Who Could Be Calling At The Crack Ass Of Dawn", I Said To Myself Answering The Phone. " Hello " ? . " Bri'Anna Brown " ? The Voice Said, " Yes This Is She " , " Hi , this Is Ms. Waters Im Callin From Methodist Hospital, To Give Some Information About August Alsina " She Said Thru The Phone " " I Smiled Having A Slight Feeling Of What It Was, ' Okaay Ms Waters Ill Be There Within A Hour Thank You " . " You're Welcome, Have A Blessed Day. "You Too" . With that I Hung Up. I Hopped Out Of Bed, Did My Hygiene
, I Brushed My Teeth In The Shower, Smh I Get It From Aug, He Only Do It If He Was running Late For Something, I Chuckled At The Thought Of him, " God I Miss Him Already " I Said To My Self. I Got Out The Shower, Put On My Black Lace bra & Panty Set. I Put On Some Joggers And A Black Tank Top, with a pull over jacket , with my roshe runs. I Put My Hair In A Curly Ponytail, With A Little Bit Of Eyeliner & Cherry Blossom Lip Chap. I Went Downstairs , Grabbed Me A Bagel, My Phone, Keys & Purse. I Walked Out The House Lockin It Up Walkin To My Car . I Hopped In My Car, Decided To Call Chris & Shai, to tell Them To Meet Me At The Hospital . I Did That, He Said They Would Be There In 15 , I Crancked Up the Car And Drove Off Sighing.

----------------------------------------------------------
| At The Hospital |

" Um Im Here For Ms.Waters " I Told The Lady At The Desk. " Um Yes I See She Wants To See You, Just Have A Seat Right This Way, & she'll be Right With You " , " Okay Thank You," I Said Walkin To My Seat. 5Minutes Later Chris and Shai Walked In. They Automatically Came To Me And Sat Down. " So Wassup, Why You Wanted Us To Come " ? Chris Asked.

"Because Ms. Waters Called Me , and told me she had some news. I said, really eager to here what she had to say. " Who The Hell Is Ms .Waters " Chris asked Lookin Confused. Just Then This Lady Came Over To Us

" Bri'Anna Brown " ? The Lady Said.
" Yes Ma'am " I Said Nervously Standing Up. " Hi I Ms. Waters, She Said With A Smile, " Who Might These Two Lovely People Be " My Brother, Christopher Brown & Besfraan, Shailya London. " Okay I Guess All Of You Can Come, Walk This Way Please " .

We Followed Her Im The Direction She Was Going, Then She Stopped Us.
" You're Here For August Alsina Right " ? " Uh Yeah You Told Me You Had some News to tell me about him " I said folding my arms.

" Well Ms. Brown, Its A Miracle , This Morning Doctors Went In His Room, To Head Him, To Where They Take The Dead Bodies, But When They Went In He Was Wide Awake, Watching Tv, With No Scars, He Seemed Perfectly Normal. "

Our Eyes Got Big, As My Heart Dropped.

" S-so You Telln Me That My Brother Is Alive, In That Room, Right Now? " Chria ask shocked asf from the news.

" Yes Sir " The Doctor Said.

He Jumped From Joy, I Mean He Was So Happy, He Picked Up Shai & Spun her around in circles.

I Squealed " Omg Miss How Is This S, I Ask Excited.

" Well Come To Find Out He Was Just In a Coma, Its The Quickest Recovery Ever Here at Methodist, Its Almost Like An Angel Was Watching Over Him, Like I Said Before Its A Miracle."

" Well Cam Whe Go See Him Now, Shai Said Dizzy from chris spinning her so much. " Yes Right this Way.

She Took Us To His Room, We All Sighed As We Walked In There . I Opened The door, We Walked In To A Wide Awake August Sitting on The Bed Laughin At The Tv, His Laugh Got Cut off By Us Walkin In.

" BRI'ANNA??!!! august yelled. " Omg Baby Im so Glad Yo Are Okay, I Thought i lost you forever " i said hugging him tight. " Nah Babeh You Could Neva Lose Me Ma ' " He Said Rubbing My Back.

" BRUDDDA BRUDDAA, WASSSUP NIGGA!!!!!" chris said going in for a hang shake and a hug. Then Chris Hit Him in Head.

" Ouch Nigga, Wtf You do That Shi Fo ' Yella Ass WalNut "He Chuckled. " Its Just Brodi Love, Its Just Brodi Love, I Love Ya Nigga, No Gay Shit Tho, Chris said Baggin Back. "Wasssup Augdog " !! Shai said giving him a hug. " Hey Annoying Ass Sista'In Law ," He said
I Laughed. We All Was Talking For A While, When A Doctor Came In . Interrupting us. " Mr.Alsina , Since You Are Perfectly Fine , You Are Free To Go Home." The Lady Said Look At Her Clipboard, " Youno August You Are Very Lucky Sir, Its Like Angel Was Looking Ova You " She Said Again looking out the tip of her glasses. " He Isn't Lucky, He's Blessed " i Said hugging on him. " Yes Indeed Very Blessed I Am, And Whoeva That Angel Was, I Wanna Thank Then For Saving My Life. " August Said Kissing My ForHead. "Well okay you are free to go " she said again befo walkin out.
Chris and Shai Walked Out First. August Got Dressed As I Was About To Walk Out He Pulled Me Back
" Look Bri About What You Saw Yesterday Sh- " i Cut Him Off By Kissing Him " August Im Not Mad About That Anymore, Im just Glad You Pulled Through This. Im happy Now. " He pulled me to another kiss, " I Love You He Said in between kisses. " I Love You Too, I Said Back Embracing His Lips. Untill Someone busts thru the door. " Cmon We Finna Go Celebrate, You lovebirds Save That For When Yall Alone, Chris Said, I Scoffed. We Walked Out The Hospital Hand In Hand. " Younno after we come back from celebrating , we can finish what we started in that room, " i said blushing. " What You Frfr, Aaight Ma, Dont Be Cryan Na' When This Hea'Monsta Attack Ya "

I Chuckled. Im Just Gald I Got My August Back.

WHAAAAAAAT !!!!!!

YALL KNEW I COULDN'T LET AUG GO OUT LIKE THAT

WHAT YALL THINK

COMMENT

AUGUST GOT AN ANGEL

WHO WAS HIS ANGEL??

VOTE & COMMENT

STAY TUNED, STAY TRILL