Twice The Love

3 Months Later

Camryn

Remember When I Told Yall I Wasn't Shot? Well Now Im Out The Business And I Don't Strip No More.  Im Actually Living With My Fine Ass Boyfriend And We Have Grown On Each Other For The Past Three Months.   In Case Yall Want To Know My Boyfriend Is August.  He Is So Sweet To Me,  He Tells Me He Loves Me Every Day,  But I Just Got A Feeling Something Gonna Happen,  Cause Its Just Been Too Good To Be True.  I Love August As Just As Much As He Loves Me  But Enough Of Me Right Now. 

Bri 

So Im Finally Out Thaa Damn Hospital,  Shit I hate hospitals.  Right Now Im Headed To My Brother's House Cause I Wanna See My Triplets Lol. 

_
At Chris House

I Walked Up The Stairs And Heared Screaming,  I Used My Key And Walked In To One Of The Babies Crying,  It Was Carmen (girl)  So I Walked Ova To Chris And Took Her Out His Hands

Me - awww why is auntiee baby crying,  she cant be crying,  what did daddy do to my Pretty angel.  *smells diaper * woaah  girl you shitty . Chris Why Youain Change Ya Daughter's Diaper.

Chris - Cause Thats What She Gotta Mama For,  I Just Spoil Her And Tell Her She Can't Have No Boyfriends.

Me - You Are Something Else Doof,  Where Are The Diapers And Stuff

Chris - In Her Roon Hanging In The Bag Thats On The Door. 

Me - Okaay. Are You Ready To Get All Cleaned Up, Yes You Are

Carmen -" Cooing " *smiles*

Me - aww you smiled for auntie,  thats so cutee,  i wuv you babes. 

I Looked In Chris Room And Saw Shai , Cj And Christian Sleep,

Me- Awee All My babie Are Gawgeous.

I Walked Into Carmen's Room And Laid Her On Her Baby Bed.  I Grabbed A Pamper And Some wipes . I Cleaned Her Up  And Put Her Diaper And Clothes Back On.   I Picked Her Up And Was Headed Down Stairs.  I That Damn Familiar Southern Accent

Me - Shit (talkin to myself) 

I Was Finally At The End Of The Stairs. I Glanced At August And Made My Way To The Kitchen.  I Made Carmen A Warm Bottle And Went To Where Chris And Aug Was And Sat down On The Couch Quietly Feeding Her The Bottle.

Chris - *chuckles *  Bri Dont Be Tryna Steal My Babygirl Now. 

Bri-  If I Take Her,  Younno Where She At. 
Chris - haha not funny  , but frfr you treat the triplets like they yo owns,  i think thata cute

bri - ik,  i just wish i had some of my own
i put my head down thinking about when i lost my baby.  it was a awkward silence in the room. 

August

Mann Damn When Bri Said That Shit,  A Nigga Heart Dropped.  I Just Wish I Can Take Back Time And Redo This Shit.  She Saved Me But I Couldn't Save Her Or My Child.  A Nigga Still Hurt From That.

It Was Silent Til My Phone Started Ringing

Me - Hello

Camryn - Babe Where are You

Me - At Chris House Wassup

Camryn - Because I Want You To Go To The Store And But Me Some Hot Puff And Spinach Dip.  (a|n : they shit is so delicious)

Me - Aaight , babe thats it

Camryn - and a slushy from sonic....red. 

a|n : im havin one of thoes right now. 

Me - aaight ma ill be there in a few

camryn - okaay babe love you

me - love you too

I Know Yall Like Camryn Really... But Aye She Told Me Her Life Story And What She Been Thru.  She Also Told Me That Drew (The First One)  Was Her Brother & When Bri Was With Him In Highschool She Used To Keep Her brother Away From Her.  But Ima Tell Yall, Im In Love With Camryn ........But Im In Love With Bri.  I Cant Seem To Get Her Out My Head So Imaa Talk To Her Right Na While She Here. 

I Pulled Bris Arm And Pulled Her Into The Kitchen. 

Bri - Bitch Wtf Is Wrong With You

Me- so im a bitch now

bri - what you just did was a bitch move so yeah.

Me - look ion got time fa ya attitude iaan here to argue with you.  i needa talk to you. 

bri - start talkin. ya got 10 seconds

Me - 10 sec-gco

bri -9

Me - ok,  ok, look, truth is i love you,  im still in love with you,  i need you bri,  i can't get that feeling out my head, i miss you,  bri i know its gone take time, but ill wait, forever if i have to. 

i Got Closer To Her Making Her Tense Up,  But She Had Tears Commin Down Her Face

Me - Bri'Anna Say Something

Bri-.......

Me- Speak Mann

Bri-...... 

Me - Alright if this what you want * starts walkin out

Bri- august wait

Me - *turns around *

Bri - *still crying *  Why? 

Me - Why What

Bri - Why Did We End The Way We Did,  I Loved You I Still Love You,  But I Also Hate You. My -  I Mean Our First Child Is Gone Because of Stupid Decisions.  August I CRIED FOR YOU WHEN HE WAS BEATING ME,  HE BEAT ME FOR NO REASON,  WAIT THE LAST HE HIT ME WAS BECAUSE I CALLED HIM YOUR NAME  , I JUST COULDN'T GET YOU OUT MY HEAD. 

I Was Holding Her In My Arms While She Cried.

I Pick Her Up While She Was Still Crying And took her to the guest room.  i laid her on the bed softly. I Took off her Shoes And Clothes Leaving Her In Her Bra And Panties.  I Got In Between Her Kisses Her All Over Her Body (She Was Still Crying.  ) I Kissed In Between Her Thighs And Pulled Off Her Panty With My Hand.  I Was Still Kissing Her Thigh Getting Closer To Her V .

Bri - *crying * August Why Are You Doing This To Me? 

Me - Cause I Love You

With That I Started Doing My Magic.

Bri

August Was Making Me Go Insane As He Worked His Tongue And His Fingers.  As He Was Doing  I Was Having Flashbacks Of Everything We Went Thru Together.  The Good Times,  Bad Times,  Happy Times.  Everything.  By The Time I Finish Having My FlashBack,  I Came And He Got It All Up. 

Aug - I Love You Bri'Anna  .

He Said That And Walked Out  , I Laid There Confused,  Eventually I Just Fell Sleep. 

Chri

I  Knew What I Was Doing.  I Knew Bri Was Commin So I Called August And Told Him To Come Ova  , I Basically Set Them Up lol.  I Can't Stand My Sister And Brother Not Together  It Erks Me.  So Imaa Do Erething I Can Cause I Just Wanna See Them Happy .

Camryn And Aug ....They Love Each Other???? 

Aug Is In Love With Two Girls......  Help This Dude

Aug and Bri Tho.... Owee 

lol I Had To Hit That Baby Boy Scene.

Chris Just Want A Happy Family... Awe He Is The Best Brother

But Yall Tell Me...... What Should August Do

TeamCamryn Or TeamBri

Vote

Comment For Next Chappie

Stay Tuned Stay Trill