Bustin Caps

Recap Of Last Chapter

We All Went Upstairs, To The Chief Room. I Open The Door, And What Look Like A Crew Of People Was In There. I Froze When I Saw Who It Was.

Camryn Was Kissing On This Dude, It Looked Like The Same Dude Who Ranted The Trapped. Matter Fact It Was.

Then I Saw My Girl Kisaing On What Appears To Be TYGAA.

Me - Star?.......

Bri - Drew? .........

----------------------------------------------------------

Chris - " Bruh I Just Know This Aint Tyga "

Me - " Star, Wtf You Doing On This Nigga "

Bri - " Drew What The Hell Is This "

Star - " August Im Sorry, Drew Is My Brother "

Me -" Bitch You Aint Sorry Hoe, You Just A Sorry Hoe, So You Telln Me You Was Playing Me All This Time "

Star - " Yess , But I Didnt Know That I Was Gone Catch Feelings For You Like I Did, August I Swear -gco

Me - " Bitch Fuck You, You Lying Ass Hoe, DAMN i Knew You Was A Trick, I Shudda Treated You Like A High Price Hoe"

Drew - Yugin!!! Younno Thats My Sister You Talkin To, Na I Know Why You Here.

Me -" Yeaah Nigga, I Know why Im Here To, Yo Mf Ass Had The Nerve To Rob Me , Yungin, Nigga You Got Balls.

Bri - Can Somebody Please Tell Me What Tf Going On Here.

Tyga - Let Me Explain " He Said Pushing Star Off His Lap . It Started When Britnney, Which Is Camryn Sister, Came Cryin To Me For Some Money, So I Was Jealous Of Yungin & Breezy , So I Told Hee To Get To Breezy Head And Break Up Him And Shai, Younno Being That That Is My Ex Girlfriend. Soo That Didnt End To Well . When Mya Broke Up With Me I Decided To Get My Old Hoe Back Which Is Star. As You Can See Star And Her Brother Drew, Are Big Trap Lords Out In L. A. So I Gave Drew All The Information And The Things To Get Into The Trap. Star And Camryn Came Together To Pull Yungin Into The Trap. And It Work. So There You Have It Bri'Anna, This Is Whats Going On, And Oh Congratulations On Your Baby.

I Shot My Head A Bri & She Looked At Me With Those Eyes.

Bri - " Tyga You Are A Real Bitch and I Hope You Rot In Hell "

Star - " Bitch dont Ever Talk To My Man Like That"

Bri - " Bitch Fuck You And Yo bullshit Ass Excuse Of A Man "

Drew -" Bri'Anna Baby "

Bri -" Dont Touch Me Bitch "

Drew -" Bitch I Will Beat Yo Ass Just Like I Always Do Hoe, Dont Act Like You Forgot.

Me And Chris Pulled Out Our Guns And Aim It At Him.

Chris -" Aye You Betta Get Yo Hands Of My Sister, Fo I Blow A Cap In Ya Ass.

Aug - You Heard What He Said, Get Ya Damn Hands Off For I Put Three Holes In Ya Head Like A Bowling Ball Boy "

Drew Bags Back Slowly With His Hands Up In Surrender.

Drew -" Alright, ALright " We'll Let Bri Decided, So Bri Who Is It Me Or Your Brother.

Bri - " *Chuckles * You Are Delusional, Of Course Ima Pic My Brother Over You, Are You That Dumb?

Drew - " Dumb? If Anything You Dumb For Fallin Into My Trap, And If Im So Dumb, Why Did You Come To My House Crying About How You And Yungin Broke Up, And How You Pregnant By Him, And That You Dont Want To Tell Him.

I Shot Bri A Looke Again And She Looked At Me With Hurt In Her Eyes. Just Then The Door Opened.

Britnney - " Ayee Chris, I Got Ya Lil Chicken Head In Here " She Said Holding Shai By Her Neck With A Gun

Shai - " You Aint Shit Without that Gun " .

Chris Pointed The Gun At Brittney

chris - Let Her Go Nowww!!!

Camryn Pointed The Gun At Chris

Camryn - Shoot My Sister And We all Die In This Bitch.

Drew - " Hold, Hold, Hold, This Would All Be Settled If You Just Gimme What I Want.

Me -" What Is That "

Drew - First, 2.5 Million, & Second Bri'Anna, I Figured I Can Make Her My Hoe, Aint She Fine

Chris - " Bitch Nigga You Dreaming,, My Sister Will Neva Be Yo Hoe

Aug - " The Money I Can Do , But Bri Naah, She Aint Mines, But She Cant Be Yours Either, You Got Me Fucked Up Playa Pontna.

Drew - Good, Then Everybody Dies

Bri - Wait

Everybody Shot A Look At Her

Bri -" I'll Do It

Chris - What???

She Gave him That Just Go Along With It Stare, And He Signaled Me.

Drew - " Smart Decision baby "

Bri Walked Over There And Sat In The Desk Behind Drew.

Shai - Bitch You Can Let Me Go Na

Brit Let Her Go And She Ranned Over By Chris.

I Was Sooo Mff Pissed , I Looked At Bri And She Was Sneaking A Gun out The Drawer. She Got It Out And Clocked It Pointing It To Drew

Tyga - I wouldn't Do That If I Was You Bri. You See Y'all , Dont Yall Ever Think Bri Is The One That Gets Yall In This Mess. The First Nigga Yall Had Problems With Name Was Drew And That Was Her Ex Boyfriend, Now The Next Nigga Name Is Drew, And This Is Her What, Boyfriend, Ex Boyfriend, Whateva You Wanna Call it. And All Britnney And Camryn Wanna Do Is Kill Bri For Killin Drew. If You Kill This Drew. Then You Are Basically Dead Me Bri.

Bri -..........

Tyga - Speechless? "

Aug - " You A Fake Ass Nigga Tyga, I Shud Kill Yo Ass

( Chris Gave Shai His Second Gun)

I Gave Him, Shai And Bri A Look, Im Surprised She Agreed , A Look That We All Gone Star Shooting.

1......2.....3...

Boom, Booom, Booom , Booom

Booom, Booom, Booom, Booom

We All Was Shooting

I Stopped When I Saw Who Was Lying On The Ground. I Raned Over There Quickly Ass Possible.

Me - " Bri, Baby Pleasee Get Up, Breath , Breath, Breath, I Got You.

Somebody Call 911 , I Yelled Out.

Chris - Ohhh shit , Shai Call 911 , bri you gone make it baby, you strong you gone pulled thru.

Bri

I Shot Drew In The Head, And Britnney, And Camryn. Well We All Didb, Tyga Got Hit To, But He Shot Me In My Stomach.

I Layed There In And Out Of Conscience, I Heard Chris And August Voice, But It Hurst, Omg My Baby, All These Thoughts Running Through My Head, I Felt My Eyes Gettn Heavy As They Called Out For Me Soon I Was Gone.

--------------------

Well Well Well

Bri And These Damn Drews

Tygaa Revealing Secrets And Shit

Are Yall Confused

Bri Got Shot, In The Stomach

What About The Baby

Is Bri Dead

Vote Comment

Stay Tuned Stay Trill

Pleasee Give Me At Least 10 Comments For The Next Chapter