Secrets

August
|Sunday |

I Woke Up To Bri Next To Me, She Sleep Wild Asf , But I Know She Tired Cause I Wore That Ass Out Lastnight. I Took The Covers Off Of Her. She Was Lying Straight But AssNaked, I Smirked. I Smaked Her Ass , She Jumped Up Out Her Sleep. "OHH SHIT THEY SHOOTN, THEY SHOOTN!!! " She Said Jumping Up. I Looked At Her Confused. "What? " I Said Confused. "August They Shot Me On My Ass ,Its Stinging, Omg Look Its Red "She said looking in the mirror. I Laughed Hard Asf , Like A Nigga Was Tearin Up bruh . She Looked At Me . "August I Had A Dream " , "About What Bri " , I Said Still Laughing. "SOMEBODY SHOT ME IN THE ASS CHEEK "She Winned . " And Why The Fuck You Laughing So Hard " She Ask Irritated. *still laughing * "Babeh dat wasnt No Dream, I Just Smacked The Shit Out Yo Ass, Thats All. " She Stale Faced Me. " Oh, *she chuckles from embarrassment * well Dont Laugh Ugly, Its Not My Fault. " Yeaah Its Monstaa Fault, I Said Gettn Out The Bed. " Ayee Bri Lets Go To Church We Still Got Time. " Uhh Okaay , & Why All Of A Sudden You Wanna Go To Church", bri ask . " Cause I Wanna Thank The Lord For Giving Me Another Chance & The So Call Angel I Had Looking Ova Me " I Said Starting To Brush My Teeth. " *Chuckles * Okaay Auggiebear. I Hopped in The Shower, Then Bri Hopped In With Me. We Washed Each Others Bodies and Got out. Bri Brushed Her teeth. She Backwards. I Put On My All Blue Tux With My Pimp Shoes. Bri Had On A Blue And Black Dress , black Heels, Hair Was Naturaly Curly As She let It Hang. We Took A Few Picks . We Locked Up The House And Pulled Off In My Black Audi.

*at church *

We Sat Down As The Preacher Began To Preach.

" I Just Wanna Start By Saying God Is Good" The Preacher Said. "Amen" , "Yes He Is " , Some Of The Church Members Say. " We Come Here Today To Talk About ......Angels. Youuno Church, Everybody Has A Guardians Angel, Some Can be Alive, Some Can Be Dead. Now It Doesn't Necessarily Has To Be A Relative It Can Be, Your BestFriend, Your Boyfriend, Your Girl Friend. Your Co -Worker . "Yess Lawwd " " Preach " . The Members Say. When He Brought That Up I Started To Think About What The Doctors Told Me, Younno How It Was A Mirical And A Angel Watching Ova Me. " I Want The Church To Stand "

( Everyone Stands Up) The Choir Began To Sing. Bri Sung Along As I Knodded My Head. * After The Song * The Music Is Still Playing Softly As People Walked Up To The Front To Get Annoited With Oil. "C'mon Babe Let Go Get Annoited Bri Said Pulln Me up. We Walked Up There We Were The Last Two.

" God Bless You Sir " the preacher said as he Annoited Me. It Was Bri's Turn.
"God Bless Yo- He Stopped And Look At Her Eyes. " Your Eyes Are Gray And Blue " The Preacher Says. I Looked In Her Eyes, But I Was Her Natural Eye Color. I Looked At The Preacher. He Had This Look In His Face. " Can You Annoit Me Already " Bri Said Gettn Irritated. The Preacher Got A Mirror And Put It In Her Face. She Gasped. " My Eyes Are Gray & Blue. " Bri Said Covering Them Up. I Looked I. Her Eyes Again, But They Where Her Natural Eye Color. I Got Frustrated. " Okay, Am I Missin Sum Hea '? " I Ask Them Both. " Um Excuse Me Sir May I Talk To You For A Minute " The Preacher Said " Yeaah. We Walked Over To A Lil Corner. " Hi My Name Is Pastor Jones . "How Ya Doin, Im - " "August Alsina The Mr. Jones Said Cuttin Me Off. " Yeah How Youuno. "You Son, You Are Blessed, You Are Very Blessed To Have An Angel, You Survived That Horrible Car Crash. " Jones Said Avoiding My Question. When He Said That My Eyes Got Huge. " How You Figured That Sir. & How Younno I Was In That Crash. " i Asked Curiously. He Looked Over At Bri Who Was Sitting on her phone. " Mr. Alsina, You Are Truly Blessed Once Again " Jones Said . " Okay Can You Tell Me Who This Angel Is "? " She's Closer Than You Think Alsina, Shes Closer than You Think..he trailed off. " Wait So Its A Girl " I Smirked. He Walked Off Leaving My Question Un Answered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(On The Way Home After Church. )

It Was Silent And It Looked Like Something Was Wrong With Bri. "Babeh You Aaight " i Asked. " Yeaah Aug Im Fine," she said still looking out the window. "what did pastor jones say to you " she ask playing with her nails. " Wait How Younno His Name " ." My Great Granny , Granny, Mom, Dad, Me& Chris Used To Attend That Church, But We Where Like 5" . " Oh, Well He Said Im Blessed & Lucky, Somehow He Knew About The Crash, He Told Me I Had An Angel, Its Very Close To Me & And She' s A Girl Angel , Why? " " Aug Im Your Angel " I Damn Near Wrecked. " What" . " Yess Its Me, My Eyes Are Gray And Blue , But Its Something Only Preacher Or Spirits Can See. The Rest Of Yall Can Only See My Natural Eyes Color. Gray and Blue Eyes Are The signature angels eye color. " I Drove In Silence, Tryna Get My Mind Right. " So You Telln Me You Saved My Life " . " Yes, See When They Told Me You Died, I Couldn't Take It, I Needed You Here With Me So I Did, What My Great Granny Used To Do On Her Dead Dogs That Brought Them Back. I Never Did It Before, You Was My first. I Thought It Didn't Work. Cause You Didnt Respond Once I Did It, But The Next Day You Woke Up & I Thanked God. " By This Time I Had A Few Tears Ranned Down My Eyes. Damn I Cant Believe My Baby Saved A Nigga Life, Like Thats Deep. She My Angel. " So How This This Angel Come About " I Asked Getting Out The Car. " Well My Great Great Had Two Kids, My Great Grandma Had Two Kids . One OF them Was My Granny. Then My Granny Had Two Kids. Which Were My Mom And Her Sister, Then My Mom Had Two Kids, Which Where My Brother & I, Every Eight Born, Has This, idk Whats Is Called But We have some powers , angel powers that is, so im the eighth born, because, My Great Granny Was An Eight Born, But it was my great great granny kids, that made 2 , then my great granny kids, which are 2 , then my granny kids wich are 2 , then my momma kids whick are 2 . Chris Was The Seventh Born, And I Was The Eight Born. Sooo My Name In Church Was ANGEL EIGHT ." I Sat There On The Couch, Speechless , I Was Shocked, Hearing My Girlfriend Is An Angel Is Amazing. I Mean She Is An Angel Look At Her. " Damn Ma, Thats Some Cool Shit, But I Want To Thank You Soo Much For Doing Whachu Did, You Basically Brought A Nigga Back To Life Ma, I Honestly Would Be Six feet Under If It Wasn't For You. I Lovee You Soo Much And Im Never Letting You Go Angel Eight " she blushed. " I Owe You Babeh, Belee Dat, Imaa Give Ya Anything You Want Just Ask, You Ainn Eeen Gotta Ask, Imaa Just Get It. You saved My Life So Imaa Give Ya The Life You Deserve. " "Omg I Love Youu Tooo, I Was So Scared Of Losing You *starts crying. I Thought You Was Gonna Leave Me If I Told You That " She Said Holding Me. " Shhhh Angel You Why Would I Leave, It Just Got Een Better . Na Stop Allat Cryan And Lets Get Dressed in Some Mo Clothes We Gott Meet Chris Nem At The Trapp. She Knodded.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

( At The Trapp)......

ANGEL REVEALED

ANY COMMENTS

WHAT DO YOU THINK

REMEMBER THAT PHONE CALL IN THE LAST CHAPPIE.?

WHO YOU THINK IT WAS

VOTE. COMMENT

STAY TUNED STAY TROLL