Looks Who Back Pt 2

(Drew In MM)

Bri

"YOU FAKE LITTLE BITCH" August Said Tryna Get Out The Chains. " Oh August You Think You Got The Perfect Life,  Just Cause You Got Yo Lil Bri'Anna,  Well Guess What Its Not " Said Desirae.  " Maan I Swear To God If You Pull That Trigga Everybody In This Bitch Will Be Dead" Shai Said Pointin the gun at Desirae. 

Then The Door Busted Open Again.  This Time Two Girls Brought Chris In. His Shirt Was Ripped & He Had A Bloody Face.   " OMG CHRISTOPHER BABY,  PLEASE TELL ME YOU OKAAY " shai Said Bending Down On The Floor To Him.  "I-im Fine,  What Are You Doing *Coughs up blood* Here". " I Felt Something Wasnt Right,  So We Just Came And We Sa-gco . " Get Up " A Girl Said With A Gun.  Shai Rose Up Slowly,  And Pulled Out Her Gun She Aimed It At The Girl.  " Ohhh I See Fear,  Are You Scared  Little Bitch?" The Girl Ask Shai.  " Augusst Lets Tell Little Ms Bri Here How You Planned To Get Back With Me , And Have A Perfect Life,  Remember,  & How She Too Boogie For You And How She Just With You For Your Money ". Desirae Said.  Bri Looked At August With A Tear Streaming Down Her Face.   " BRI I SWEAR SHE'S LYING,  I NEVER SAID THAT,  I LOVE YOU & ONLY YOU,  DONT BELIEVE HER,  LOOK AT HER SHE IS SPHYCO , BRI YA GOTTA BELEE ME,  THAT BITCH IS SICK!! " August Said Still Tryna Break The Chains.  " ALright How Bout Everybody Just Shut Up " Drew Said Irritated , Now August All You Have To Do,  Is Gimme Bri & Stop Selling and You Are Free To Go " . " You Bitch Made Ass Nigga,  You Not Gettn Bri,  She Mines,  You Big Muthafucka,  You Bet Not Let Me Get Out Des Chains,  Ima Beat Tf Outcha.  " August Said Mad Asf,  Vein Poppin Out.  " All You Had To Do Was Do It The Easy Way,  Now Its Time For My Easy Way " Drew said about to pull the trigger at August.  Befor He Could Pull It,  I Shot Im Four Time In The Back, Desirae Was About To Turn Around And Shoot Me  , But Shai Shot Her In The Head.  I Went Over To UnChain August But Somebody Grabbed My Hair.   " What You Think You Doing Bitch " The Girl Said " . I Elbowed Her Frome The Front,  And I Start Beating That Bitch Ass. 

August

Seein Bri Beat Tf Out This Girl Was Sexy Asf,  Then She Had On The CatWoman Suit,  Showing Her Curves.  But Im Highly Pissed Of At Her Cause She  Hardheades I Told Her Not To Come. 

Bri

I Got The Bitch On The Ground And Pick Up The Nearest Gun,  I shot her ass bout 10 times.  I Went Back Over To August And Unchained Him,  I Gave Him A Kiss,  He Looked Me In My Eyes And Told Me He Loved Me.  Then Mya,  Came Running In Crying " Mya Whats Wrong?? " They,  Th-, they "They What Mya Speak.  " They Rapped Me & Shot michelle. " Chris Got Up And Tied His Shirt Ovee His Stab Wound To Put Pressure On It,  He Yelled Out In Pain.  Me,  Shai,  Mya,  Chris & August Went To Go Find The Rest Of Them Bitched & Niggas . We Cocked Our Guns,  We Walked Out War Ready.   We Snuck Round The House Looking,  I Spoted Trigga & Tyga,  The Bow On Other Side.  " Look Augus There They Go "  We Went Over And Untied Them.  Tyga Went To Mya.  " Babey Yoy Okay  ?" No Michael They Rapped Me.  He Was Boiling Hot.  " Where Michelle At?  Trigga Ask.  " They Shot Her,  They shot My Sister.  " She Cried Out.  Trigga Was Shocked.  We All Went To Find Michelle.  We Saw Some Nigga,  All Our Guns Went Off,  Shooting Every Nigga We See.  We Went Into Another Room And Saw Michelle Lying On Tge Ground Shaking.  " Chelle Baby Im Here I Got You , Just Hold On Okaay We Gone Get You To The Hospital. He Picked Her Up We Went Outside , Just Then Ashley Pulled Up With The Van.  Me,  Shai,  August & Chris Rode In The Car. I Was Driving.  I Could See August Starring At Me In The Corner Of My Eye. " Look Baby Ik You Mad But - " , " Shutup Bri'Anna,  He Siad Looking Out The Window.  I Can Tell He Was Mad Asf Cause He Never Calls Me Bri'Anna.  I Drove In silence.  " Chris Are You Mad At Me,  Shai Ask.  He Didn't Respond.  " Im Not Talking To My Self " " Look Shai,  You Damn Right,  Im Pissed Of at You,  Yo Ass Cudda Got Shot,  with my Baby Inside Of You,  Yo ass Dont Fucking Listen,  Shit I Hate Fucking With Hard Headed Females.  Shai Looked Sad,  She Didn't Say Anything Else. 

.
.
.
.
.
.
. At the hospital.

We All Sat In The Waiting Room,  While Waiting To Hear About Michelle.  A Lady Came Out. 

"Neverson?  The Doctors Said,  We All Stood Up.  Um The Bullet Missed Her Heart,  We Was Able To Take It Out, She Is Doing Fine,  But She Gonna Be On bed Rest For A While".  We Sigh In Relief. " Can We Go See Her". " Yes But Only Two Outta Time. " Trey & Mys Went To Go See Her.  The Doctor Saw Chris Arm.  " Oh Sir You Are Losing A Lot Of Blood,  Come On Ill Stitch It Up For You.  She Took Chris And We All Sat Down In Silence.
.
.
.
.
.
Chris Came Back With A Big Bandage Around His Arm. 

We Got In The Car dropped off Shai In chris.  Then Me and August headed Home. 

I Kniw Its Gonaa Be A Long Night  When We Get Home.  ......

Vote.      Comment

They In Troubleee

Desirae Ole Lying Ass

stay Tuned  Stay Trill