Mmmmm

August

Man Ya Boy Been Stressin, So I Called My SideBitch Ova, Younno The One From The Strip Club. I Told Her To Come Fullfill My Needs Since Bri Aint Here. Speaking Of Bri She Gettn Thick As Fuck, Its Really Sexy Tbh, But We Aint On The Best Of Terms Right Now, We Becoming Distant From Each Other. So While Bri Was Gone, Ion Een Know Where She Went , My Bitch Told Me She Was Gone Bring A Surprise With Her, Ion Like Surprises But Hey Its Wateva With Yugin. I Was In Basketball Shorts, No Draws Just FreeBallin. I Heard A Soft Knock, I Knew Exactly Who It Was.

Camryn

Hey Yall Remember Me Right, Brittney And Drew (dead brother) Sister. Well Yeah, Remember How I Told Yall I Was Gone Help My Sister Out With Her "Bri'Anna Problems " Here I Am. The Same Bitch Thats Been Touchin On Me And Shit The One I Called Lesbian , Some How Fucks Around With Yungin, So I Decided To Get Along With Her And Team Up And Fuck Some Shit Up. I Let Her Get A Taste Of The Cookie Jar Cause Thats All She Wanted. But Anyways She Told Me Yungin Wanted Her To Come Over and She Wanted Me To Come Along.

???

Hey, Yall Still Dont Know Me Yet, Im Surprised Yall Still Haven't Figured Me Out Yet. But Me And Yungin Been Going At It For Some Time Now And He Puts It Down, And With That Being Said I Have A Little Surprise For Him, He Gonna Love Me For This.

Bri

I Left Early This Morning, I Went To McDonald's To Grab Some Breakfast, The To The Hospital. I Was Tired Of Throwing Up, So I Needa Check-Up.

"Bri'Anna Brown "? The Lady Said Callin Me In The Waiting Room.

I Walked In Behind Her.

" Hi, Im Dr.Leshay "

Me -" Um Hi, Dr. Leshay. I have Been Feeling Real Sick To The Stomach, And Havin These Headaches, For About A Month Now , I Thought It Was Just My Period, But Thats Been Over With Every Thing I Eat, I Throw Up, I Wake Up With A Banging Headache, The Pills Dobt Work That I Take, None Of that.

Dr. Leahay -" How Bad Are Your Headaches " She Said Takin My Temperature And My Blood Pressure.

Me -" Like Migrans , Its Excruciating Pain "

Dr. Leshay-" Okaay Well Your Blood Pressure Is Really High, So with That Being Said, Im Going To Need You To Pee In This Cup And Bring It Back, Then I Will Prescribe You With Some Pills To Take .

Me -" Okaay.

I Went Into The Restroom And Peed Into The Cup. I Gave It To The Dr. 5 Minutes Later She Came Back In With Some Papers And Some New I Never Thought i Would here.

Dr.leshay-" Well Ms.Brown Here Are Your Prescriptions ,And You Are Exactly 2Months Pregnant. So Ima Going To Give You Prenatal Vitamins And You Are Gonna Have To Go To Wal-Green To Get These Pills For Your Headaches. So Congrats On Your Baby And Be Back In 3 Weeks For Another Check Up.

Me - " Okay And Thank You Have A Nice Day "

I Sighed And Drove To Chris House, Idk What Im Gonna Do The State Me And August In, We Aren't Ready To Have A Baby. I Dong Believe In Abortion Or Adoption So This Is Hard, Im Scared To Even Tell Him, Lord Help Me....

August

Dammm, This Bitch Brought A Surprise Frfr, She Brought Anoher Bitch, They Some Lesbos, So Younni We Had A Bad Ass Threesome. My Stribclub Bitch Tried To Kiss Me, But Ion Kiss These Hoes, They Dont Have A Condom For Yo Mouth. These Mf Some Real Freaks.

Me - " Aye, Whats Ya Friend Name "

???-" Camryn, She Said Seductively In My Ear.

Camryn -" Yess Thats My Name Mami.