1-10

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 1 The Age of Tribulation

Chapter 1 The Age of Tribulation

Turn off the lights small medium large

Next chapter: Chapter 2 A simple survival base

"The news is now broadcast. Ningcheng Survival Base has suffered a geological lava disaster. A large amount of magma has poured into the Ningcheng Survival Base. It has caused 35,623 deaths, more than 80,000 people missing, and more than 130,000 people injured. . We now call on all survival bases to actively donate supplies..."

"Guicheng Survival Base was attacked by alien beasts, and the north wall of the base collapsed. The number of victims has now risen to 3,453." "

Yuecheng Survival Base was attacked by alien beasts. The extremely freezing cold wave killed 2,263 people."

...

Su Yuan drove a large truck, listened to the radio, and couldn't help but cursed:

"Damn it, how did I travel to the era of great disaster!"

Seven days Before, Su Yuan traveled to this world parallel to Blue Star. This place entered the era of catastrophe a year ago. The living environment was very harsh, supplies were extremely scarce, and everyone lived in a survival base.

Of course, rich people can build their own private survival base and enjoy king-like treatment.

People like Su Yuan risk their lives and deliver supplies to various survival bases every day, so they can have enough to eat.

But in the survival base, you have to work hard every week for 996, and you have to work hard to get it.

Otherwise, you can only live on the subsistence allowance, a bowl of porridge every day, and life will be more painful than death.

Su Yuan finished delivering the goods and was on his way back to Company T. He didn't dare to drive too fast.

Because of the cold snap last night, the bumpy roads were covered with five to six centimeters of ice.

His usual three-hour journey took more than five hours today.

If he hadn't returned to Company T's survival base before dark, he would have had no choice but to freeze outside.

"God bless, the car must not break down!" Su Yuan thought to himself.

He remembered that one of his colleagues went out with him in the morning and did not come back at night.

Finally, he learned that his colleague was unlucky and encountered an extreme cold wave in broad daylight. He was driving a car at a speed of 60 or 70 horses, and was frozen on the road by the extreme cold wave.

By the time rescue arrived, the man had no vital signs and had to be buried on the spot.

After dark, the chance of encountering a cold wave is much greater than during the day.

Su Yuan drove nervously, looking ahead, and the car slowly avoided the big potholes on the road.

This four-lane highway has not been built since the era of catastrophe.

Be especially careful when running. The big trees on both sides of the road can fall down at any time, and you never know when the ground will collapse.

If it weren't for having enough food and one day off a week, Su Yuan would never be able to work as a transport driver.

After driving for more than half an hour, Su Yuan felt that the day went smoothly. He did not encounter any dangers along the way, and the car did not have any problems. After a while, he could reach the survival base.