71-80

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 71 Careless

Chapter 71 Careless

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 70 Super Speed ​​RegenerationNext chapter: Chapter 72 Where are my survival points?

"My dear, how can I kill it!"

"Master, its biggest drawback is that it cannot fly. As long as you continue to bombard it, no matter how fast it grows, it will die from exhaustion of energy!"

Su Yuan saw it in front of him . As soon as I became interested, the lord-level alien beast was worth 1 billion survival points. This terrifying-level alien beast must be worth hundreds of billions no matter what.

"Ho ho ho, if humans want to fight in groups, it's better to fight alone!" the giant king octopus roared.

It raised three tentacles towards Su Yuan to indicate a group fight, and then raised another tentacle to indicate a one-on-one fight.

Su Yuan didn't understand, thinking that the giant octopus raised a tentacle, just like people raising their middle fingers to express contempt.

"Ni Ma, when did the alien beasts learn to despise people?"

"Shoot it!"

Su Yuan directly gave an order to the 10 giant cannons.

A huge ultra-high temperature laser instantly submerged the giant octopus.

"Ho ho ho..."

The giant octopus roared angrily.

"Despicable, you dare to sneak attack!"

The giant king octopus immediately gave up the duel and called to the group of alien beasts behind him to come together.

Immediately, lord-level, brutal-level, and aggressive-level beasts swarmed forward and attacked the entrance of the Haicheng survival base.

"Hey, these strange beasts are crazy!"

Su Yuan immediately contacted Luo Qin and asked Huadu to be ready to use heavy weapons at any time to cooperate with him in attacking the strange beasts.

Haicheng's guards quickly received orders from Huadu and prepared various missiles, bombs and other heavy weapons.

Currently, the biggest threat is the giant king octopus, and other lord-level beasts are relatively easy to deal with.

So, 10 giant cannons took turns bombarding the giant octopus.

Although the Giant King Octopus does not have strong defenses, it recovers very quickly. Often after the first beam of laser bombardment, the wounds on its body have returned to normal before the second beam of ultra-low temperature cold blast has passed.

At the same time, the giant octopus's attack power is also very strong. If one tentacle is drawn over, it can turn a heavy tank into a discus.

It sprays another venom, and it can penetrate a meter-thick steel plate.

Su Yuan asked Niu Dali and others to attract the lord-level beasts away, while he alone used a giant cannon to bombard the giant king octopus.

Other levels of strange beasts are left to the guards to clean up.

Su Yuan raised the survival base to a place where the venom of the giant octopus could not be sprayed, then suspended in front of the giant octopus, and continuously bombarded the giant octopus with 10 cannons.