181-200

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 181 Just thinking about the benefits

Chapter 181 Just thinking about the benefits

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 180 Smart TosevNext chapter: Chapter 182 You can do anything

Atav also nodded and said with a smile:

"Mr. Su, you must be the supreme commander of the Human Alliance. Only you can truly unite everyone!"

After Tosev, Atav and others It seems that if Su Yuan doesn't do it, others will not be qualified to lead Hongdu.

Originally, Su Yuan had no strong thoughts about being the supreme commander.

However, ever since Tosv said the words "the name is not justified, the words are not justified", Su Yuan decided to become the supreme commander.

Even if he does nothing, it is better than letting others do it.

"Thank you for your support. I'll think about it. If I really get that position and need your support, I will definitely not have time to deal with so many things by myself!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

Some words cannot be explained clearly, but these people in front of them are all human beings, so they naturally understand what Su Yuan means.

"Mr. Su, don't worry. If anything happens, just make arrangements, and we will do our best!" Tosv said with a smile.

"Okay, next, I will disband the guards in Hongdu and re-establish a more elite Dragon Guard to protect everyone's safety!"

Su Yuan started with the guards first. Only by taking all the power into his own hands, others will be obedient. .

"Mr. Su, there is no problem at all. The population of Hongdu has dropped sharply, and it does not need too many guards. Moreover, all our weapons have been destroyed by nanomechanical insects. I am not afraid of your ridicule. All we can use now is wooden Sticks and bricks!"

"You don't have to worry about weapons. I need guards to be formed as soon as possible to restore the normal order in Hongdu!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

Next, Su Yuan discussed some details with Tosoff and others, and decided that in addition to forming a dragon guard for daily maintenance of the order of the Red Capital, he would also form a special dragon guard for combat.

This special dragon guard will be formed by Hongdu people with mutated bodies.

And Eva will be appointed as the captain of this Dragon Guard.

After the meeting, Su Yuan returned to the survival base.

Just after eating and not taking a break, the news of Luo Qin's call request rang in Su Yuan's ears and mind.

"Are you anxious?" Su Yuan thought to himself.

As an old friend and partner, Su Yuan answered Luo Qin's call.

"Hello, Mr. Su, congratulations on becoming the supreme commander of Hongdu!" Luo Qin said with a smile.

"Hehe, Mr. Luo's information is really well-informed!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

"Mr. Su, we not only wish you to become the supreme commander of Hongdu, but also support the formation of a new human alliance. It is time for all mankind to unite together!"

Su Yuan was a little surprised. He did not expect the leadership of Huadu to be so open-minded. broad.

"Thank you for your support. We can continue to cooperate in depth in the future. As for the Human Alliance, I will ask Tosev to prepare a detailed plan and then contact you to discuss it slowly!" "