161-180

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 161 Think Im easy to bully

Chapter 161 Think Im easy to bully

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 160 Attracting Strange BeastsNext chapter: Chapter 162 Good Teeth

He directly purchased dozens of kilograms, beat it into powder, mixed it with the blood of alien beasts, and sprinkled it around the survival base.

After the alien beasts smelled the herbs, they were stimulated and ran here with blood boiling.

Soon, thousands of meters around the survival base were filled with the pungent smell of blood and herbs.

This smell is spreading around at an alarming speed with the strong wind.

Not long after, you can hear the sound of the ground shaking, which is the sound of strange beasts running over.

A large black mass of flying alien beasts also flew over in the sky.

Xiaoyu looked at Su Yuan curiously, "Master, what did you put just now that made so many strange beasts come running like crazy." "Nothing, just

herbs that can stimulate them!" Su Yuan said with a smile.

Although Xiaoyu is an intelligent mechanical life form, there are some things that Su Yuan thinks it is better not to say because it will damage his image.

As the number of alien beasts increased, it also caused a tide of beasts, and some terrifying alien beasts that had not gone to the world of dinosaurs also rushed over.

But still no emperor-level beast appeared.

Su Yuan sent Chris out and also asked Ning Ruolan's Dragon Guard team to come back.

Without sending too much force, these strange beasts could not be scared away.

On the survival base, all the laser machine guns were shooting non-stop, and the laser drones and laser tanks also left the survival base and began to hunt alien beasts.

Su Yuan asked Xiaoyu to stay at the survival base, and when he saw the situation was critical, he would use laser cannons or ion shaped cannons to bombard them.

And he flew out of the survival base. He wanted to practice his skills and try his strength.

This time, instead of using a fighting mech, Su Yuan used his fire power to condense into flame wings and came to the group of alien beasts.

Nowadays, Su Yuan no longer likes the brutal and lord-level beasts. He is looking for the terrifying beasts.

But a Lord-level Wolverine rushed towards him.

Wolverine was very excited. He felt lucky to have met Su Yuan, such a delicious dish.

But when it opened its bloody mouth and pounced on it.

A beam of flame formed into a spear that penetrated its mouth and pierced its throat directly.

Then there was a roar, and blazing flames burned from its mouth, filling its body from the inside out, scorching its internal organs.

Even before his death, Wolverine didn't understand why the weak, insect-like human in front of him had become so powerful.

"Ni Ma, do you think I'm really that easy to eat?"

Su Yuan cursed at the wailing Wolverine, and just as he was about to leave, a lord-level wolf spider stabbed him with its sickle-like feet.

"If I go, you think I'm easy to bully, right?"