121-140

Pinellia novel

Pinellia novel>Global Catastrophe: Building an Immortal Dragon City>Chapter 121 You are willing to miss him

Chapter 121 You are willing to miss him

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous Chapter: Chapter 120 Debugging the Gravity Balance SystemNext chapter: Chapter 122 Food Crisis

Su Yuan also picked the remaining 8 ultrasonic fruits. He couldn't eat them today and will save them for breakfast tomorrow.

The next day, after Su Yuan finished eating the ultrasonic fruit, he continued to let Zari and others hunt strange beasts.

Because Xiaoyu told Su Yuan that the basic physical indicators should not be too different from the superpower values, otherwise it would cause physical discomfort.

Su Yuan plans to increase his strength, speed and endurance to over a thousand in the next two days.

Then Su Yuan checked the recent food planting situation.

Because the land has been turned into high-quality land, about 1,500 kilograms of ordinary grain can be produced per acre.

During the day, Erhuang and instant noodles can harvest two waves of grain, which is 6 million kilograms of grain, and two waves can be harvested at night.

Now the entire Blue Star is short of food, but most of Su Yuan's food is sold to the survival base in Huadu.

The materials obtained through exchange were also used as materials for building various weapons and repairing equipment.

At the same time, Su Yuan can also receive more than 10 survival badges as rewards every day.

As more and more people live in the survival base in the future, Su Yuan will continue to reduce the amount of food sold to the outside world and leave the food for the people in the survival base.

Su Yuan took another look at the chat forum system and the transaction status of the store.

The total of all daily income is about 50 survival badges, plus the system rewards 10,000 survival badges every day, which can meet Su Yuan's current daily consumption.

However, if it is necessary to expand, add various weapons, and repair equipment, it is not enough. He also needs to send people out to hunt strange beasts.

After finding out his family background, Su Yuan found Xiaoyu.

Xiaoyu has already begun to assemble the core components of the laser cannon. It will take about five or six hours to assemble the core components of a total of 10 laser cannons.

It will take about three days to work continuously.

Su Yuan came here just to see if there was anything he could do to help.

Many parts are relatively heavy, some even weighing hundreds of kilograms.

Xiaoyu was directing the work of robots such as Lightning Rabbit and Stupid Sheep.

Seeing that Xiaoyu had been busy for a while, Su Yuan couldn't get involved, so he told Xiaoyu not to be anxious and take his time.

Anyway, he would wait until all the weapons were installed and upgraded before going to the planet to see it.

Then Su Yuan returned to the survival cabin.

Zhu Yan and others came to see Su Yuan again, but this time they did not come to test Su Yuan, but wanted to go out and hunt strange beasts.