- Prologue -

At school there was a test that happened three days ago and now the results are coming out from the closet, after what felt like hell for the students that failed their subjects the school announced the top student through the speaker.

"Give a round of applause for., Danielle marsh! Our school president."

Just as the announcement ended loud claps from around the school no matter in class, cafeteria or even the outside field. And on one of the school's rooftop stands the girl that was just mentioned, a smirk on her pink lips.

"Feeling jealous? Kim."

Her words revealed another girl there with a frown on her face, upset at the announcement or probably envied the girl. She scoffed hearing the student council president words, she stopped leaning on the railing followed with her signature eye-roll.

"Don't get so cocky, Marsh."

|-|
Awhile after
|-|

Danielle was walking around the school with earphones in and listening to her favorite artist, Artic Monkeys. The sky was beautiful making her focus on it and not the path infront of her..

pam!

She accidentally bumps into someone, looking up from the ground and noticing some books laying near her shoes. A loud exclamation was heard infront of her "Ah! I'm sorry President!" a soft tone of voice the exact opposite of Minji's.

As Danielle looked up she recognizes the girl as Kang Haerin the popular shy girl, from her knowledge she knew the girl was a talented person in the sports category. "It's fine, it was my fault anyways." She said while giving the other girl her usual soft and sweet smile, grabbing some of the books and handing it to her.

Unknowingly there was someone watching them with jealousy burning in her eyes..