- Dares -

Episode 5

Danielle's pov <

Today was monday, just two days after the fight that happened between Minji and Soobin. I could still remember the anger in his eyes, i should've stopped them and now Minji's hurt. The classroom was still empty since i left early, it was only 6 and a half so it's way too early.

It was dead silent, the only noise i could hear was the fan and some students footsteps outside at the hallway. A creaking noise came from the door making me rise my head up, the girl named Eunchae was standing there with a smile on her face and two popsicles in hand. I gave her a smile as she walked closer to my desk.

"Your early prez." She mentioned while handing me one of the ice pop, lemonade flavoured how nice. I lightly chuckled at her words, "I just wanted to be extra early today.." those lie filled sentences rolled off my tongue. She cocked an eyebrow at me before smirking at me, "Are you sure it's not about Kim?" she bluntly asked.

I playfully pinched her hand before pausing, I mean she is right about that isn't she?' I shook my head as an akward smile came up my lips. "Don't worry it won't spread through the school." She reassured me, wrapping her arm around me and lightly patting on my back. As the two of us enjoyed the moment of silence before it was interupted the door flung open with a loud thud.

And of course it's none other than Minji's little crew of bullies, but they stopped right in their tracks when they're eyes landed on me. An annoyed look was displayed on my face as i stare them down, oddly Minji wasn't with them. One of them got pushed to the front making her clear her throat before walking up to me and Eunchae, "So- prez are you busy later after school?" the girl with the name tag Kim Minjeong asked me.

I just shook my head with a curious look, she let out a sigh of relief. "We wanted to ask you and your friend group to hang out on the rooftop." She said with a nervous smile on her lips, i giggled at the idea. "Sure, I'll ask them later." with that the girl was back with the others and it almost looks like she was teleporting from how fast she bolted to them.

A nudge from besides me hits my rib making me jump, forgetting about the girl for a minute. "Wow, A hangout of the councils and delinquents? That's a new one for sure." She said teasingly with a smirk on her face, but she ain't wrong it really was a good side and bad side hangout.

I shrugged her off, and soon more students came in signing that the bell was about to ring. "Well I have to go now, bye Dani!" She waved me goodbye as she left for her class just next to my class.

But this is odd, Minji usually is here by now infact this is late for her. Did something happen to her on the way here??' I thought of the possibilities and it just turned worse and worse scenarios. what if Soobin ambushed her and she's hurt again!?' I internally panicked at the thought. If Minji is this late something must have happened, even if her personality is quite rebellious it isn't like her to be so late.

Few minutes passed and theres still no sign of the tall girl, where has she gone off to? My leg bounced anxiously and i placed my hand on my knee to stop it from doing that. Knocking from the door made my head snap towards that direction, my eyes lit up from seeing the long awaited girl safe and sound. Wait a second, why am i so worried for her?' My thoughts circled around those pondered words.

Minji's pov <

As I walked in the classroom the teacher lightly scolded me for being late but of course being me I didn't care about that. My eyes roamed the class i entered more than thousand times, instinctively looking for a certain Aussie. When locking gazes with the sunshine girl, i tried to look like i wasn't happy. It'll be weird if I suddenly become the same person at the dorms here at school..