- Rivalry -

Episode 1

Minji's pov <

It was the next day at school, I was walking around campus with a particular someone in my mind. The person that won first place in all of the subjects. What a nerd..' I thought to myself, i mean was i wrong?

As I walked i heard some voices fighting? Curious, I walked towards it and here i was witnessing the school council president arguing with a boy but not just any boy it was the school's playboy, Soobin. As i eavesdrop the two i felt someone tap my shoulder making me jump, "what th-" "shush.." I felt a finger on my lips to shut me up. The person was a girl, she was also rather short but now i recognize her to be Hanni. Miss matchmaker was her nickname around the school.

"They make a good couple huh?" She suddenly said to me as she gestured to the bickering duo,with a wide grin on her face almost like she's already planning something..but on the other hand i felt like something burning inside me as she said that. "not really." I replied to her and turned back my head to the pair, they were still bickering like idiots. "Why do you care so much!?" The two of us heard Danielle yelled, now not amusing us but making us rather concerned.

"Because I don't want you with her!" The guy responded equally loud as her, not backing down. That statement made me and Hanni confused at what really the two was arguing about, but it sounded a bit personal- "Could they be talking about a love interest?" Hanni suddenly blurted out her thoughts to me, but it did sound logical since Soobin was known to be a playboy and a good actor..so he might be trying to get with Danielle. I don't like this.' I thought to myself, he's a walking red flag.

He stepped closer to her, a bit too close. "Don't your dare step any closer Soobin." Danielle voiced out to him which he ignored, grabbing her hand to bring her closer to him. "k that's to much, min-" "already on it." I cut Hanni of and sneaked up behind the guy, the little space between the two irritated me I just want to get that stupid guy away from Danielle.

"Oi shithead," "hu- fuck!" A thud on the ground was heard as he dropped down and cover his now throbbing from pain lower half, a audioble gasp was heard by the girl as she witness that. "Go away muscle brain." I shooed him away which he instantly went running from the area, claps of applause was heard behind me which of course was Hanni. "Nice kick Kim!" She congratulate me with a smirk, as i rolled my eyes i almost forgot about the confused Danielle standing infront speechless.

Stuttering words came out of her mouth and abruptly stop after giving up trying to understand what has just happened infront of her, "Not even a thank you? Talk about nice." I said in a serious tone with intentions of getting an actual thanks from the sunshine girl. "wha- thank you?? you literally kicked him just now and sent him running like a dog.?" "and?" I continued to try and get a thank you out of her, kind of curious if she would actually do it.

"I- fine, Thank you Minji." She said in a somehow addictive tone of voice as sparks in me burst up and a light pink hue colored my cheeks and a smirk rises from the side of my lips, that felt nice..

"There's alot of fruitiness around here.." I heard Hanni blurted out, bursting the sweet bubble that was around me and Danielle. But she was kind off right, I've never felt something like this for anyone but it just suddenly came up randomly around her. "Wait a sec, were you and Pham eavesdropping me and Soobin?" Danielle suddenly asked with a serious tone, oh shit'. "Uh we were passing by.!" Hanni replied with a nervous smile plastered on her face, hoping it would work but unfortunately it didn't. "Odd, I never knew you two hung out." She said in a sarcastic voice as one of her eyebrows rose up, questioning the two of us while we stood like a stick.