- Fight -

Episode 4 ( abit of violence)

Third person's pov <

It was Saturday, a day of for the students in the dormatories. And a pair of roommates just happens to be out, sitting in the dorm field. It was a clear day perfect for any outdoor activities, but of course every good day will have something bad lurking to ruin it.

The field had some other students playing around or relaxing, having some picnics. And our two roommates are sitting on one of the benches alone and together, could they be having a date? That'll be an adventure for sure.

"Minji, are you sure Hiyyih is the one that called us here?" The girl that sat besides Minji asked out, a hint of worriness covering her voice. Minji didn't say a word but still replied by nodding her head, the said Hiyyih hasn't come here and she asked the two to come here at 8.

It has already been 30 minutes since the clock turned 8! Has the barbie forgotten about the meeting? "She's late, she's also not answering her phone.." Minji muttered to herself and the girl sitting next to her, a sigh of tiredness escaped the aussie. Minji side glanced her before opening the messaging app again, checking for any new messages.

Barbie bitch

[ Where are you?? > ]

[ Your late asf > ]

[ Are you even awake?? > ]

[ Oi > ]

[ I can and will spam you > ]

-

But to no avail, the girl didn't even read the message. Could the barbie like girl forgot about this meeting?

******'s pov <

I was hiding in a tree, sitting on a tree branch as i observed the two. My beautiful Dani looking as majestic as ever, how i wish i was the one sitting besides her and not that dumb hoe Minji. Ever since she walked in on me and my darling's conversation, Dani doesn't even want to talk to me now! It's all her fault.

The anger in me raging on the more I see them so fucking close together, they should atleast be on separate benches. "That bitch, if she won't come to me then I'll just win her." I whispered to myself, nails digging into my palm.

As i jumped off from the tree and headed towards the place they were without them noticing, i saw my Danielle smile. But not at me, at her. The action fills the bottomless pit of pure anger i have for that Kim.

"Oi! Kim Minji!"

I yelled behind her, as soon she stood up and her gaze shifted towards me I landed a heavy punch to her nose sending her back. A loud exclaim escaped Dani's mouth as she bolted to Minji's side, checking on the girl's bleeding nose.

"What the fuck is you problem!?" She shouted back, stepping closer to me with her hand curled into a ball. And in a blink of an eye a quick but powerful blow hits my cheek, i managed to compose myself back and fight back with a kick to her shin. "I told you already, Stay the fuck away from her!" I cursed her out, I could feel her eyes staring daggers through my skull.

She gripped my hair, pulling it down as she kneed my face hard. I pushed her away with blood running through my chin, a tooth has fallen out from that hit. Just as the two of us were going to continue fighting, Dani pulled Minji back and stepped infront of her. "Step away Dani." I warned the beautiful girl, my knuckles cracking from the urge to punch the girl behind.