- Night -

Episode 2

Danielle's pov <

The two of us were in the room, she sat on the couch near the bed while i just lean on a wall of the room. This wasn't what I expected, why is there only one bed when it's already supposed to be two people dorm.

It was already 10:34, we already tried to contact the others but they haven't responded to the messages. "I'll just sleep here on the couch." Minji suggested the idea, but i won't be fair. I would get the bed all for myself while she sleeps on a couch, what president would I be if I let her do that? "No,no you don't have too. I'll sleep on the couch." I responded back at her suggestion, refusing to let her sleep there.

"Prez, you can sleep on the bed." She snapped back in a sincere tone, but I won't lose. "No it'll be cold if you sleep on the couch, sleep on the bed!" I snipped in, as i waved my hand to the bed. It was clear i didn't want her to sleep there but she insisted which irritated me, "Min, bed." I demanded which she somehow obliged and sat down on the bed. "You stay there." I ordered again, she kept quiet odd..

I stepped out of the room to go and take something from my luggage that was still packed, thankfully I remember where i put it..

Minji's pov <

What the hell? Why did I do what she ordered me to?' I thought to myself, confused on why i listened to her. I just sat there, not knowing what to do. Right, i had my phone on me. Unlocking it I immediately pressed messages, since there was notifications.

- Wony -

[ < Minji ]

[ < Who's your new roommate? ]

[ Prez, you? > ]

[ < Prez?! oo luckyy ]

[ < I got miss secretary]

[ Yujin? that's good > ]

[ < Mhm, she's fun ]

[ < Ur dorm has a problem right? ]

[ < XD ]

[ Yes, shut up > ]

[ < What even is the prob? ]

[ Only one bed. > ]

[ < WHAYT ]

[ < No joke?? ]

[ Yes im fr rn.. > ]

[ < not the dots .. ]

[ < (⁠个⁠_⁠个⁠) ]

[ < Wait, does this mean your sleeping with the prez? ]

[ WONY > ]

[ < WHAT IT'S A QUESTIONN ]

[ NO!? > ]

[ ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ > ]

[ < oh ]

-

I immediately closed the app, what is wony thinking??' I thought and rolled around the bed. "Who were you texting?" A voice suddenly asked making me jump, i turned my gaze to the door there the prez was leaning on the door frame. If i had to be honest, she looks hot doing that.