- Bold -

Episode 3 (this is longer, i promise.)

Danielle's pov <

I woke up to the sound of my alarm blaring, right it's school day still. I had my hands wrapped around a pillow, I squeezed it and a yelp was heard from it. I look up to see a sleeping figure. I had my hands wrapped around a person, not just any person! The troublemaker that i always argue with at detention!' I immediately swiped my arms away and sat up, and of course the girl woke up from the sudden vigorous moving on the bed.

She let out a groan before also sitting up besides me, I don't think she's fully processing what's happening. "mhm..what time is it.?" she rasped out with a deep morning voice, kinda hot. I checked the time, 5:35am still early. I showed the girl the bright screen which she rubbed her eyes at, after seeing the time she plopped back down on the bed besides me. "too early." She muttered out, about to drift back to sleep.

Does she not realize we were practically cuddling, how stupid is this girl! I mentally sighed to myself before joining her and laying back down on the bed. "Don't you realize what happened last night?" I ask the almost asleep girl, she groaned at the question before answering. "You hugged me like a koala, and?" I sighed externally at her blunt answer but i accepted it before turning my body to the other side and resting my eyes just for a few minutes.

30 minutes later.!

Another blaring alarm rang but this time it wasn't mine it was Minji's, "Oi..prez its 6:05 let's get ready." She whispered to me as she stood up, i gave her a thumbs up while still laying down. "Mhm.." I rubbed my eyes before rolling around the bed, and unfortunately falling down the side. A hearty laugh was heard from out side, she probably heard me saying ouch.

I walked out the room and to the kitchen table, i sat down with my head down on the table. "Never thought the prez would have trouble waking up." I heard Minji say to me in a teasing tone, i just ignored her words but felt a light thud on the table. I rose my head up and was greeted by a mug of coffee, "here." she slid the mug closer and i wasn't dumbfounded. Is this actually the mean girl? or does she has a different personality outside of school.?

"Uhm, thanks." I expressed my gratitude and took a sip of the hot coffee careful not to burn my tongue, it was the exact temperature i like. She washed her mug and went to the bathroom with a towel, hm maybe she is different?' I gave it a thought before sipping the whole coffee mug now empty. I stood up to was it in the sink but a ringtone was heard on the table, i turned my gaze to it. It was Minji's phone, with someone calling her. I went a bit closer to see who's the person, 'Wony' it's her friend.

I let it die down and wash my mug before putting it upside down, i sighed and went back in side the bedroom. I plopped down on the couch with my phone in hand, checking my messages there's a lot of notification. Odd It's not like I'm not used to notification but it is just a lot more than usual, 99+ more to be exact. Pressing the button of the messaging app, it was from my council members spamming me and a lot of unknown numbers messaging me. Where did they get my number?' I mentally facepalmed before ignoring all of them.

Just as I did that the door to the bathroom open and revealed the rude girl but is she rude tho?, I walked pass and got ready in the bathroom.

25 minutes later..

I exit the bathroom and not to my suprise, she's gone but I didn't really care. But going out of the shared dorm i was greeted by the council secretary, Ahn Yujin. "Dani! Let's go." She immediately ran up to me, "Did you wait here?" I asked the girl which she respond with a nod.