Chapter 5- Loaded

Stacy's POV

Don't let him leave bitch...

"Ummm.... Garrick, could you stay in here with me... like sleep in the bed with me?" I asked.

Dr. Ellis said I should always ask for what I want and say how I feel. Right now I want him and I want to tell him.

Jesus Christ the mawga bwoy aguh hype then left me feeling embarrassed, me aguh diss him and we are going to fight.. My God...

"Are you sure?"

I'm not sure but I'm going to find out.

"Yes," I answered quickly.

He went to the nursery and came back with the baby's monitor in his hand.

"Is she still sleeping?" He turned the monitor so I could see, she was sound asleep on her stomach with her finger in her mouth.

I can't deny that it felt strange, it's been months since we slept in this bed together.

"You sure yuh feel comfortable with this?" He asked, looking like it's the first time being in bed with me.

I moved closer and put my hand on his chest and my head on his shoulder. "Now I do," I said out bravely but deep down I was nervous as fuck.

We were so silent, if a pin dropped you could hear it....But he broke it

"So yuh deh yah feel up yourself?"

A chuckle escaped my mouth.

"I was trying but it wasn't working out for me so I gave up." He wanted to know the real reason. It would be a judgement inside here.

"Why wasn't it working out?"

What would happen if I told him I saw Mystro while attempting to masturbate?

"I don't know," I replied.

I pushed my hand into his underpants and from the way he jumped I knew I caught him by surprise.

"Stacy... wait deh-"

He wasn't as hard as I expected but I was confident that I could get him to be.

"You don't want me to?"

"I'm not sure about this," he said.

"What do you mean?" I felt a little embarrassed so I took my hand out.

"I just think that this is something we should talk about first. I mean it's been a while since we have been.. You know? "

"So you don't want to have sex with me because it's been a while?" I asked.

"It's not just that Stacy" He took a deep breath. "Don't you think it will make things a little complicated between us right now?"

I sat up in bed, my feelings a little hurt. I felt like he was rejecting me.

"Complicated? You make it sound as if we aren't married."

"That's not what I meant, yes we are married but we haven't really been together Stacy. Tell the truth."

That was true but I wasn't thinking about that. I'm just horny.

"So you're saying we can't have sex then because we aren't together and you don't want to give me the wrong impression that we are?"

He laughed and shook his head.

"You know this is the most we've spoken to each other in a while? Stop trying to put words into my mouth Stacy."

"That's a lie, we talk about the kids a lot, you mention work to me and we spoke about Tricia's wedding."

"Stacy, you are missing the point."