Chapter 26 - Reset

Stacy's POV

"Why the fuck Milo following me?" Sometimes I want some privacy but they don't allow me to breathe for a second on my own.

I pulled up to Junior's house, stepped out of my car and waved to him and he waved back. Now he is going to tell Line and he is going to give me a long talk about travelling to certain places without telling him.

Junior was definately home from the sound of music blasting. He opened the door just as I was about to press the doorbell.

"Stacy?"

"In the flesh," I said and pushed him into the house.

"What yuh—"

"Turn down the music please."

He moved quickly to press some buttons on the wall, the music got low and that's when I noticed that he had a towel wrapped about him.

"Was I interrupting something?"

He smiled at me and gestured to the towel, "Kinda."

"The fuck yuh mean kinda?"

"Weh yuh want Stacy?"

I started looking over his shoulder to see if anyone was close by and tried to walk around him but he kept blocking me.

"Yuh have someone here don't it?"

"Wah yuh want Stacy?"

"Who in yah with you drankro?"

"Yah me woman?"

I narrowed my eyes on him. "Yuh pregnant wife is in my shop—"

He threw his hands in the air "Oh here we go, she finally got to you."

"What the fuck yuh mean she finally get to me Junior?"

"She nuh tell yuh what happened?"

"She did and that's why I am here, thinking that you are so heartbroken and hurt but now you over here pushing yuh hood inna something else."

He blocked me again as I tried to pass him.

"Stacy, just gwan nuh man. She needs to comfort more than I do and by the way, yuh might be getting a niece. Congratulations."

He was hurting for real and using humour to mask it but I knew him..

"What really happened Junior?"

He took a deep breath and held his head. "I don't want to talk about this right now Stacy. Let me call you later—"

"You have rehearsal at 4pm today, we are here now."

"I don't have the time now."

"Fucking make it, cause me nah leave."

"Seh bet me call yuh husband and tell him seh yuh over here a make problems?"

"A which bitch in here, he is married with kid—"

He grabbed me and placed his hand over my mouth . I tried to bite his fingers while he tried to trip my foot so I would fall into the couch.

"Stacy, gah yuh yard nuh," he said as we tussled.

"Yuh fucking nasty," I cursed, my voice muffled. He was laughing and I finally lost my balance, fell onto the couch. I gave him one kick, he fell to the floor and the towel flew wide open, exposing everything.

I started giggling. "What a way yuh hood get big?" I burst into a big dirty laugh as he scrambled to cover himself.

"Stacy gwan a yuh yard nuh. Yuh know wah make me call Line."