Chapter 36 - Precious Name

Chalkline's POV

"Yo, all of this is madness right now. How the fuck she escaped?" Czar asked.

It wasn't surprising to me that she actually escaped. I did have her child, I knew she was coming but I didn't know I would have been blind sided like this.

"She told the guard she was sick, he tried to assist her and she stabbed him."

"Fuck!

"Yeah, that because she a fuck him suh him weak to her." I understood why that could happen so easily and dah spanish pussy deserve the stab.

"Man drop the ball star."

"Me promise me aguh Cuba guh kill myself just fi this."

"You know me feel like me guh town guh grab bag, 'cause it must safer than hanging out with Garrick now." Leave it up to Cuross to chat fuckery now.

"Czar, why yuh bring him?"

"After me see yuh wife and stare me down and nah seh nothing. Mi just jump the back wall and escape, all me bike me lef inna dat. Me nah play with Stacy right now."

"Pure hell aguh rise a Walker's Mansion enuh."

And I will be bringing the fire for the dragon but that's ok.

Wifey's Chat

Me: Baby

Wifey: Where are you?

Me: On my way to the house. Are you ok?

Wifey: When you get here I will know. Which body part you love the most?

Me: My little toe. 😊

Wifey: Stop text me.

Me: 👍

Ends chat.

Yeah man, me aguh dead inna me own house.

"Cross, when last yuh get shot? Wah you do something for me."

"Me good, me start my new job Wednesday fi pick ackee, me need all my body parts bredda. Yuh deh pon yuh own."

"Yah idot enuh," Czar said who was enjoying this shit too much.

"All mi know mi sorry my phone was off because mi know for sure Dion would have located her for me and deal with her case."

"Stacy nah go take this easy enuh." I don't think I needed anyone to tell me that. The fire my dragon is going to breathe will be one we will never forget.

"Yeah, that's where you and Tricia come in, you will have to remind her that now it's not the time for a war."

"Alright, I will handle it."

We pulled up to the house and I could feel my chest tightening instantly. I had a bottle of the tainted water, my plan was to drink it all and hopefully I would pass out in the middle of Stacy cursing me or hitting me.

Fuckery thinking that enuh.

"If me pass out, a because me drink this, nothing nuh wrong with me." Czar started laughing.

"Bomboclaaat, watch the man pull out the top shelf liquor," Cross shouted.

"Cross, yuh name make Stacy shot yuh—"

"Nah man. Drink it, mi will drop beside yuh and start bawl. All beg Dion fi trim the way me stress out."

I swear I don't know why I started them up.