Chapter 19- Shed

Mel's POV

"Mel?"

"Can I come in?" she had the phone at her ears so I knew she was still talking to him.

"Sure, I am on the phone with Garrick. Do you need something?"

"Yes, I need something from your closet, a white blazer."

"Hold on babe." She removed the phone from her ear.

" You need a white Jacket, you want to look if you see one?" she asked.

"I don't want to mess up your closet, you would find it a lot faster than I would. Please look for me."

"Ok, let me go look. Yeah babe, your mom is here and I am looking for something for her."

Dion's Chat

Dion: Stacy is written on it.

Me: I am in. looking around.

I checked the table but there was nothing with her name on it. I walked to the closet door to see if she had anything in her hands. She had nothing on her.

She was having a deep conversation with Garrick while trying to find the Jacket for me so it gave me some time to look over the room.

I moved to the bedside table but saw nothing. I walked to the side of the bed and noticed a white envelope on the floor. I picked it up and her name was written on it with bold letters. I quickly checked to see if It was still sealed.

"Mel, this one can fit you?" she asked, holding up white Jacket.

"That's the only one you have?" I asked.

"Let me look again."

She disappeared into the closet again and I pushed the envelope into my pocket.

Dion's Chat

Me: I got it, it's still sealed.

Dion: Ok. Thank you.

Ends Chat.

Cuba,

Amor Oceano De Cuba

Chalkline's POV

You found what Mel wanted?" I asked her.

"Yes, I gave her a jacket," she answered.

I was looking at Tamara sitting across from me, blood running from her nose and Dion standing above her with a gun to her head. Just hoping she would make a sound.

"I can't wait to come home so I can kiss you and squeeze your ass, my sweet good pussy wife." I looked right at Tamara as I spoke to Stacy.

Tamara rolled her eyes.

"She got it," Dion whispered.

"Stacy, handle your business, soon call you back."

The call ended and Dion couldn't wait to slap her across her face sending blood flying from her mouth.

"Bitch me wah yu fight back," Dion said to her but she was just looking at me, she would not fight as Dion beat the shit out of her.

It was painful to watch but she did draw my blood and almost killed me so anything she got was deserving.