Chapter eleven - Roses birthday

Y/Ns POV ....

As I slowly open my eyes, the morning sunlight peeked through the cracks of the blinds, casting a warm hue over the hotel room. I hum lightly in contentment, and try to stretch my limbs out, but I fail to do so when I finally realise that there's a heavy weight on my chest. I shift my head and see that my so called cold-hearted boss has her arms wrapped around my waist, legs tangled with mine, and head lightly rested on my chest. What the fuck.
My heart begins to quicken as I try and find a way to get her off my before I die of gay panic, but I fail. I huff in frustration, and just try to slightly move, however Miss Olsens grip only seems to tighten and she sinks even further into me, I guess I won't be moving. My eyes scan over her face as her head is tilted up towards me, and I can't help but wonder how she looks so breathtaking even when she's sleeping, a warm fuzzy feeling spreads across me, as I take in the sight. I start to feel her breath become more shallow and she starts to fidget, indicating that she may wake up, so I clamp my eyes shut, knowing that if she wakes up first it'll be less awkward.

Miss Olsens legs start shifting, her thighs brushing against mine, holy shit, however she seems to stop dead in her tracks, where I come to realise she's now awake, so I stay dead still.
"Shit" Miss Olsen mumbles, and she carefully untangles herself from me, and I hear her quietly close the bathroom door. Covering my hands over my eyes, I sigh at the loss of contact and the warm feeling now vanished, why do I keep reacting this way? I try to shake away my now dampened mood by sitting up and going to check the time, shit it's already 12:30pm, and I still need to pick up roses birthday present. I continue to scroll on my phone until I hear the bathroom door click open.

"Morning Miss Olsen, how was your sleep?" I ask politely, curious to see how she may respond to me.
"I actually slept very well thanks, better than usual.. it uhh must have been the comfy mattress" she slightly stumbles on her words, and blushes a little bit, I nod in acknowledgment and try to suppress a smirk wanting to leave my lips.
"Well I'm glad you did, I did too. We needed to have a good nights rest anyways, we've got a long afternoon ahead of us!" I reply as I'm grabbing my outfit from the suitcase.
I take a quick shower, do my skincare routine, dry my hair and put on my outfit.

(A/n if you don't like it think of something else you'd prefer ;) ) I opted for shorts and a cute black top, as I saw that the weather was going to be hot today, when I was scrolling through my phone, and I added some chunky jewellery as a stateme...

I opted for shorts and a cute black top, as I saw that the weather was going to be hot today, when I was scrolling through my phone, and I added some chunky jewellery as a statement piece.
I didn't bother with any makeup other than mascara and some lip gloss, because I didn't want to sweat it off. I get out of the bathroom and see that Miss Olsen has now gotten changed out of her pjs, and my god she can make anything look glamorous.