𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐲

"Suddenly the clouds have opened upAnd I'm being seen in all of my gloryThe time has come for fate to decideIf a part of me is even worthy"▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

And I'm being seen in all of my glory
The time has come for fate to decide
If a part of me is even worthy"
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

There was a thing called a generational curse, it meant that each generation was bound to be like the one before them. It was a pressure that many young people felt and it shaped their next moves in life.

Alfonso Montez was a result of breaking that curse, he made sure that he'd never have to endure the struggles he did when he was younger and he put himself through a difficult time by leaving his country and coming to New York when he was sixteen.

He alongside his younger brother Raul ended up on the streets of New York where they lived to hustle up some money. Eventually, it's where they met a man who saw the potential in Alfonso taking a liking to him so he decided to take the boys in.

Keeping their last name Alfonso and Raul both went to school where they spent their time studying and learning all that they could about their new life in America.

Ultimately Alfonso had a gift for hustling, he liked to be his own boss and it made him want to achieve something that he could be proud of school wasn't putting any money in their pockets at the moment so he started selling drugs on the street with the help of a younger boy he met.

While selling drugs Alfonso eventually crossed paths with a boy named James St. Patrick who was in the same predicament as him, the two befriended each other alongside James's best friend Tommy and together the three of them worked the block.

As their relationship developed new feelings surfaced that weren't necessarily appealing to both men as it confused them. Regardless they acted on these feelings becoming a couple and nobody seemed to care as they became much popular around the streets of New York.

In their Senior Year, Alfonso got a scholarship to Law School in California. It was something different than what he was doing but it was something he wanted to do. He wanted to shape a new path for people like him.

So when he turned nineteen he took the scholarship but not before trying to convince James to come with him the man he loved was already bonded to a code of loyalty to his best friend so choosing himself Alfonso and Raul both left for California never to be seen again for the next eighteen years.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃