𝟎𝟏.

The Return ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃━ 01

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

The Return
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 01. Not Exactly How We Planned

There comes a time when we realize that in order to survive we have to adapt. Change is evident in the world if you wanna make it to the top and Alfonso Montez knows all about change and adapting.

Walking into the large penthouse Alfonso carried a box followed by a group of movers. He looked around with a small smile, he was finally back in a place he swore he'd never return to.

"Dad it's hot as fuck in here, you ain't turn the air on?" Ramiro announced walking inside with his bag over his shoulder, Alfonso rolled his eyes.

"I just got inside the house dumbass how would I do that?" He questioned the 16-year old who shrugged.

"That ain't my problem. Aye how come Logan got his own apartment? I'm 16 and I can watch myself." The teenager continued to ramble.

"You can barely watch the dog, how the hell can you watch Hijo yourself?" He placed the box on the shelf.

"That's now true I take care of you ain't it Diablo?" He looked down at the German Shepherd who barked and responded walking toward Alfonso.

"That means you're full of bullshit." He chuckled with a shake of his head as the movers placed the furniture inside.

"New beginning Hijo." He whispers, patting him on the shoulder.

"You think she's here?" Mir asked him, referring to his mother, making him slightly nod.

"Of course she's here. Her family's here...if you want to meet her I don't have a problem with that."

"Now let me show you to your room." He led Mir down the hallway where there were two sections of the penthouse, his section and Mir's section.

They were the only two living here so he thought he'd give his son something a little different than their use to making him push open the doors to a huge ass bedroom.

"Santa mierda." Mir muttered walking into the bedroom as he looked around.

"All this mine?" He questioned.

"No, it's half of yours. All of this is yours." He motioned toward the entire section.

"Damn, thank you pops." He smiled, making him smile ruffling his hair.

"You're welcome, listen I'm going out with uncle Marco for a bit, got some business to handle you'll be fine by yourself? If not, I'll call Logan." He asked, making him roll his eyes.

"I'll be fine Pa, I'm 16 not 6 I can take care of myself." Alfonso nodded before taking out his wallet and handing him his card.

"Here, order some food and get me something too. Don't buy no bullshit with my money." He pointed at the boy.