𝟎𝟐.

Mask of the Devil▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 02

Mask of the Devil
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 02. Whoever He Is

Sleeping in his bed Alfonso had one pillow over his face while he snored, drowning out the outside world. He had a lot of shit to get done with only a little time to do and that shit was taking a toll on him.

His door opened with Ramiro walking inside the room jumping into the bed earning a groan from his father.

"Vete pequeña mierda." He grumbled making the treen chuckle.

"Sorry papi, can't do that, you have a package in your office that's about to get slapped."

"It's nine in the morning who the fuck sending packages this early?" Alfie questioned, confused , making Mir roll his eyes.

"Something that should've been aborted twenty two years ago."

"Well I was thirteen I didn't necessarily have the rights to do that. And the mother was a fucking groupie that hung out with me mother." Alfonso sat up on the bed making Mir look at him.

"You never talk about abuelo y abuela like that." He realized his father let out a deep chuckle.

"My papi is a good man who taught me most of everything I know. It's why I went back to Peru to get him brought here...now he's owning some of the biggest nightclubs."

"Wait back up, Peru? I thought we were from mexico?" Mir questioned slightly confused.

"I'm from Mexico, where I was born but my father is from Peru. My mother, that bitch doesn't know where she is from , Mexican on one side, colonizer on the other side." He shook his head, making Mir chuckle.

"So Logan was born there?"

"Yeah, he was born in Peru. It's where I went to stay after everything. When I turned 16, I just had to find a way out so I did. IT took me, Raul and Logan and ran and never looked back. It's where I met pops took us in he watched Logan while I went to school."

"Damn that's real life...you should write a book about your life story. I'd buy it." Mir hopped out of bed before walking into his own room.

Alfonso laid against the headboard letting his son's voice resonate within him. Should he write a book? There were many events in his life that he never dared to speak about, but maybe writing it will make him feel more open about it.

He got up before throwing on a robe not feeling like changing when he walked toward his office. Where Logan sat on the couch.

"Well if it isn't my firstborn that likes to run my pockets." He grinned.

"Papi, you saw me last night don't act crazy." Logan chuckled standing up as they hugged each other.

"What did you get for me?" He kissed his head before sitting at his desk.