𝟎𝟒.

Dangerous Play▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 04

Dangerous Play
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 04. Who Are You?

It was finally the day that Alfonso had been waiting on for the last six days he'd been in New York the opening of his restaurant was tomorrow night and he had everything going to plan, everyone was going to be shocked at the design he went for.

But something that had been bothering him, was this. Walking toward his dresser he opened the box that held the large diamond ring making him stare at it.

It wasn't the fact that he got the ring but it was the way the ring was designed as if James was proposing to him, it made him feel overwhelmed and sort of uncomfortable.

He was a big believer in being faithful while in a marriage, it was how he was raised. Marriage was a sacred bond that was never meant to be broken by anything yet he was getting in the middle of James's and Tasha's marriage.

Now granted he ain't like the bitch, but if he was in Tasha's shoes he wouldn't want that happening to him making him sigh.

The ring was beautiful there was no doubt about that, the sides were filled with rich white diamonds where as the middle had almost a square diamond in the middle of it, with a gold tint.

He took the ring out of the box before slipping it on his finger. He looked at it before taking it off and putting it back in the box.

"Hey Papa, you got things to do today?" Ramiro asked walking into the room.

"Yeah, I need to go oversee some things at the restaurant for the opening tomorrow, and then I have a meeting at the office, what's up?" He looked at the teen who shook his head.

"I'll get Eric, to take me I was just going to meet up with a friend."

"Okay, bring your piece with you." Ramiro smiled reaching underneath Alfonso's desk and pulling out a pistol making Alfonso shake his head.