𝟎𝟑.

Dinner with Family ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ ━ 03

Dinner with Family
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
━ 03. This Is Real

It was late at night as Alfonso sat in his office back at home writing up some documents and some last minute paperwork for the upcoming opening of the restaurant that was opening on Friday.

Somebody should've told him that opening a restaurant took all this time or he would've canceled out on all that shit, but he needed to get it done.

His phone chimed next to him causing him to lift an eyebrow seeing the familiar name.

Jamie : How's work coming along?

Rolling his eyes Alfie picked up his phone before typing away with a smile on his face.

Alfie : Boring as fuck, how's the club doing?

James leaned against the railing of the balcony inside the club laughing as he read Alfonso's message. He looked out in front of him gazing at the hundreds of people that were dancing before looking back down.

Jamie : it's going crazy, you should come through.

Alfonso shook his head with a grin, if there was one thing James St Patrick had it was determination. But Alfie had to admit it made him more attractive.

"Papi, can we go get some street dogs!" Ramiro's voice echoed through the halls.

"Since when do you eat street dogs?!" The man yelled back hearing a chuckle in response.

"Abuelo payed me 250 to try one so I'm going to do it."

"Doing something for the money...you truly are my son." He shook his head with a grin before standing up.

"I'm coming, we might as well bring Diablo." He grabbed the hardest off the wall before turning toward the hallway.

"Diablo,Ven aquí amigo." The medium sized German shepherd came running down the hallway straight toward Alfie making him smile.

"Good boy, sit." Following his command Diablo sat down with his tongue hanging out. He placed the harness around him before he whistled commanding him to follow.

"Alright I'm ready."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Logan had got a personal call about somebody
overdosing in a club, causing him to sigh before jumping into action as he and a couple of his teammates jumped inside of an ambulance.