Chapter 6

"... Run that by me again," You huff, after you came out of the bathroom with a bundled and clean kitten.

"Lets name him Mr. Shnookems!" He repeats.

"It's a girl Wade, and no," You tell him.

"Then how about Princess Moxy?" He says cheerfully. A slight chuckle escapes you and a slight smile pulls on your lips.

"I was thinking... How about Princess Spidey?" You chuckle. Wade pauses, and you could see him grin under the mask. He falls to the ground laughing for a bit.

He straightens up after a bit, carefully taking the striped kitten.

"Princess Spidey Huh?" He chuckles. The kitten starts to purr at that. "She seems to like it," He comments, setting her on the couch.

"Princess Spidey it is," You murmur, with a nod and soft smile as the kitten began to play by herself on the couch. Wade smoothly wraps an arm around you.

"So, you seem to be in a good mood," He comments. You hold up your pistol calmly. He doesn't remove his arm, "You'll scare Princess Spidey," he warns.

"That's why I have this," You point out, attaching a silencer. He moves away,

"Fine, I'm going to sleep," He sighs.

"So, you don't want to have icecream with me?" You murmur, making yourself sound disappointed. He stiffens slightly, and turns back to you.

"Icecream sounds good," He says, heading for the kitchen. You smirk at his back, 'Pushover,' You think, following after him.

"No, Wolverine is mean," He says, pointing his spoon at you.

"Aha! So you do know him!" You catch, pointing your spoon back at him. He pauses for a moment, realization flashing over his face.

"Sneaky! You are sneaky Babe!" He chuckles. You shrug. "Anyway... What about you? You carry a lot of heat for a photographer, and I mean that in more ways than one," He comments. You hold in a laugh.

"I uh used to be a soldier in a special unit," You admit, then just for the hell of it you add, "And I feel naked without a gun."
He pauses at the visual given, jaw hanging open slightly. "Your um... Icecream..." You trail off, wiping the Icecream from his chin. He shakes his head briefly as you pull back.

"Special Unit?" He echoes. You pause,

"Um yeah- Aw! Are you tired Princess Spidey?" You murmur to the kitten as she nuzzles your foot. You set your glass aside and pick up the kitten. "We'll be checking in now, goodnight Wade," You say, grabbing the glass and putting it in the sink before going to the living room.

"Goodnight," He says. You lay down on the couch, and Princess Spidey nuzzles your neck, swiftly falling asleep. You were half asleep by the time Wade turns off the kitchen light. He comes over and leans over you.

"Sweet dreams ___," He whispers, touching your arm and kissing your cheek before briefly petting Princess Spidey. He goes into his room and shuts the door. You open your eyes with a slight frown.

'This could be bad...' You think.

"So you're going on a job?" You ask, as you and Princess Spidey watch Wade put on his Merc equipment.

"Yeah, you wanna go?" He replies.

"Nah, they're still using pics from the last job," You tell him. Princess Spidey lets out a mew.

"Don't worry Princess, daddy will be back soon," He tells the kitten, stuffing a large ak47 into his magic satchel. 'Daddy?' You echo silently.

"Well, I think that's all I want to bring... Bye Princess! Bye Babe!" He says, starting for the door.

"Wade wait," You say swiftly, remembering something.

"Yes~?" He asks, turning back to you.

"Do you mind if I use your computer?" You inquire.

"I won't if you give me a swift goodbye kiss," He says, leaning over. You were compelled to do it, but this didn't seem to be the right reason.

"Actually, I think I'll go visit a friend today," you lie. His shoulders droop at that. "Good luck with the job by the way.... Call me before you leave and I'll have tacos ready when you get back," You add swiftly. He suddenly hugs you at that,

"Best Roomy Ever!" He gushes.

"Yeah, go kill 'em Deadpool," You tell him.

"I will, bye Babe!" He chimes before heading out. You stare at the door for a bit.

"Dammit..." You mutter. 'I'm hooked,' You think. Princess Spidey lets out another mew, going to the door. "Don't worry Princess Spidey, Daddy will be back soon- Dammit!" You sigh, catching yourself. "Wade... Wade will be back soon!" You correct yourself, getting up. After filling up Princess Spidey's food bowl you go into Wade's room and turn on the computer.

"Alright, lets check on X Charlie," You murmur. A few hours later, the phone rings. You hesitantly answer.

"Hello?"

"Hey Babe, can I ask a favor?"

"What's up Wade?"

"The guy I'm supposed to kill is kinda holding me against my will, so... Could you grab the flashdrive of my dresser and bring it to the large official looking place next to the abandoned looking factory?" He asks.

"Hold on, let me talk to the guy holding you against your will," You tell him.

"Kay..."

"...."

"Hello Deadpool's friend,"

"Hi guy.... So, you want the flashdrive?"

"Yes,"

"Say please,"

"Please,"

"And that you'll give me ten grand for it,"

"And I'll give you ten grand for it... Wait! You little-"

"Alright deal, so have the money ready or I'll blow your whole place sky high at, let's say four o clock?"

"Wait, I never agreed-"

"Yes you did! Ba-bye now!" You chime before hanging up. You turn to Princess Spidey who was playing with a chime ball you had bought for her. "I have to go help Wade, so I'm gonna call someone to watch the apartment while I'm-" A knock sounds at the door, making you draw your pistol.
You open the door to see Spiderman. "Ah! Perfect timing! I was just about to call you!" You say, pulling him into the apartment.

"Huh!?" He huffs.

"I need to go help Deadpool, can you keep an eye on the place? I don't want Princess Spidey getting herself hurt," You tell him, gesturing to the kitten who eyed him curiously.

"Princess Spidey?" He echoes in clear confusion. You don't answer, but instead go into Wade's room. You look over the guns he had, taking a few. Setting them on the bed before looking around. Something hanging in the closet catches your eye.
'He'll get a kick outta this!' You think, going over to the maid outfit. It looked like it was in your size. "Yeah, this is happening," You mutter, quickly changing into it. You grab two katana's attaching a mop head to the hilts and shifting the blades to your back. You go out to see Spiderman on the couch playing with Princess Spidey.

"So, what exactly- whoa," He huffs when he looks over at you.

"Just make sure she doesn't go near the rabid hamsters," You tell him, strapping on your (style) boots.

"Rabid hamsters?" He echoes. You point at the hamster cage as you strap on the guns you had picked and grenades. You put on your dark lensed goggles.

"I need a cigarette..." You mutter, slipping on a pair of black gloves. "Alright, I'll be back soon Princess Spidey," You tell the kitten, giving her a swift kiss on top of the head." Thanks for doing this for me Spiderman," You add, giving him a kiss on the cheek before heading out.